Wednesday 3 January 2024

Roman Reigns Championship reign as the Undisputed WWE Champion is going to have an unsatisfying ending for somebody if at all in 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Roman Reigns Championship reign as the Undisputed WWE Champion is going to have an unsatisfying ending for somebody if at all in 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Disclaimer/Speculation: this content is loosely based on fact as they are or/and could be, but I'm not being lazy here, but at this point who knows and yes there will be adult language but a softer version of what I mean.

Have the WWE messed the bed here?: Well yes absolutely, the longer that this championship reign went on for, the longer I thought they are just going to eventually screwed up, now we have gotten to the point where no one is going to be happy if or when Roman Reigns drops his championship. As things are; they could have Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson takes on his cousin Reigns for his Championships at WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 live from Perth Australia, because as I understand they [Perth, Australia] wanted Johnson, where whatever happens here it will undermine everything else later on, where in my honest opinion this match should be only taking place in one place ever and that should be WrestleMania 40/2024 Night 2 end of story. But let's say hypothetically speaking Reigns beats his cousin at the chamber, it really does undermine Rhodes vs. Reigns II at this year's WrestleMania. I mean it has just taken me about 15 seconds to think of a really unpleasant story arc to fit in these three wrestlers. Okay Reigns beats Johnson, Reigns goes to WrestleMania to take on Rhodes but Johnson is the special guest referee, towards the closing stages to remind his cousin Johnson but Johnson is actually the head of the table will screw Reigns out of this championship, consequently completing Rhodes story. But if they go with this outlay Rhodes' story for ever will be tainted as he couldn't get the job done by himself.

But if this comes to pass; I had this really annoying idea on top of this that if we had this moment, I can see it quickly being taken away from us by this cash-in from Damian Priest and the rest of The Judgement Day to take out Johnson and Rhodes with their own referee counting the pin fall. I know Priest has been trying to cash in this opportunity on Seth Rollins and has been for some time now, so what if this is just a misdirection? And Rhodes is his target.

Or there is a possibility of Rhodes not even being in the main events of WrestleMania weekend; [Men's Royal Rumble winner; yes this is my prediction for the Men's Royal Rumble Match Winner] CM Punk vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and Johnson vs. Reigns for the WWE Undisputed Championship. Yes if I had my way this would be my ideal pairing for this milestone for WrestleMania 40/2024, they have missed the boat/moment for Rhodes for natural [no pun intended] and organically conclusion to this story at WrestleMania 39/2023, but I would put Rhodes in a match with Brock Lesnar vs. Walter for the WWE Intercontinental Championship, where Rhodes becomes the new WWE Intercontinental Champion. I know in theory this will be a step down for Rhodes, but what you want me to say the way the WWE is potentially doing this is Reigns beats Johnson, Rhodes beats Reigns; that is going to be very hard to believe without some form of assistance from Johnson but as I have already said if they do it with Johnson assisting Rhodes there is always going to be some form question-mark over Rhodes and not forgetting completely undermining the story that they have been going with since his return of setback after setback after setback then just to get assistance, which in turn will give credence to Reigns getting given another title shot which hopefully not but there is always the possibility he would win, which means we would be potentially right back where we started. So after everything is said and done there will be section of the wrestling fan base that won't be happy, the only way that everyone would be happy is if they scrapped everything and just put the WWE Undisputed Championship on Walter, I know the here and now that is not an option I was just saying to keep everybody happy or a higher percentage happy they may as well scrap everything and just make this happen with Walter cashing in the WWE Intercontinental Championship for an opportunity. How come things can change so much yet also will make the same as in yes there is it different hierarchy in place within the WWE, but at the same time they have backed themselves into a corner, when they didn't need to be, but only time will tell what the future holds and I need to briefly discuss the possibility of the unthinkable happening of Reigns remaining as champion after WrestleMania 40/2024, I just can't think about it, it is way too depressing, but I can see that now possibly putting this outlay into effect, where if they don't know what to do they want to stay with the same, I will deal with them when it becomes or if it becomes reality. I just wanted to make sure I stated well in advance before it possibly happened, it is should be also noted I am not the only one already beginning to think like this.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment