Tuesday 23 January 2024

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: Dwayne "The Rock” Johnson Joins TKO Board of Directors 23/01/2024 by AverageMansReviews

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: Dwayne "The Rock” Johnson Joins TKO Board of Directors 23/01/2024 by AverageMansReviews

"Hey Roman Reigns I have more power on my table:" as this real-life cousin Dwayne "The Rock Johnson has joined TKO would control the WWE and UFC, on their WWE Board of Directors. Well whomever had the bright idea to instigate the situation, is well worth their bonus. Because let's face it Johnson is a colossal juggernaut in all of wrestling in fact as most of you should know his family name is one of the cornerstones of professional wrestling the Anoa'i family, including the fact that he himself as had an electrifying wrestling career, so from a wrestling standpoint he has the pedigree [no pun intended considering back in the day one of his biggest adversaries was one Paul "Triple H" Levesque: Chief Content Office/Head of Creative.] I mean just off the top of my head the WWE have influential personal which also used to be/nowadays ex-professional wrestler's Johnson, Levesque, William Regal [the Vice President of Global Talent Development] and Shawn Michaels [Head of Creative for WWE NXT.]

But away from wrestling Johnson is in his own right the biggest name on the planet, so for an excellent example Hollywood has learned over overtime at if I can get him to sign on to do my film project, I know people will pay good money to come and see it, so I should imagine that the WWE will use his name to open previously locked door, which is business; business; business. I mean I know at one point or another in my history somewhere I have made reference to or something to the effect of they had to move it out of the dark ages from Mr. McMahon's leadership and dark history and that is clearly what they are doing rapidly. But even I couldn't see this turn of events, then again I couldn't see the day that Mr. McMahon would have very little power as now just a executive chairman of TKO Holdings/owner of the WWE, so as I have just reference things are quickly changing, I know no other wrestling promotion can touch them, but to remain as the trendsetters within the world of professional wrestling they need to remain ahead of everyone else, this is just them flexing their muscles and just to finish off this content can we just take a minute to think about the death of Mr. McMahon's moustache; yes there has been a picture celebrating this news and Mr. McMahon's moustache is nowhere to be seen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment