Saturday 2 December 2023

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: CM Punk Behaviour Clause in his Contract? Sold Out in his Return to the WWE in 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: CM Punk Behaviour Clause in his Contract? Sold Out in his Return to the WWE in 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: what I will be discussing in this content has not been confirmed, but it has come from higher ups within the WWE, so obviously it has not been confirmed, but not denied either at minimum I would be sitting on the fence and saying there is probably a good percentage of truth to what has transpired, I just can't say with 100% certainty as of this content firstly being created.

CM Punk has a behave clause?: I can't be the only one that finds this contract clause very interesting indeed? Because it has been indicated that generally speaking that Punk has been well-behaved so far in his return to the WWE, some have indicated a wait-and-see attitude, while it has been said I am paraphrasing here of he has to be on good behaviour. I mean I have never heard of this clause; on one hand I have to commend the WWE for including this clause, just in case if Punk decides to drop another infamous promo/pipe bomb [in a wrestling sense.]

Now I know I will get some form of backlash for saying this but never mind; it does look and very much feel like Punk has sold out, I should very quickly state that the other person that has said this meant it at a different time before me, but I'm saying it now based on this turn of events; as in Mr Straight Edge [Punk] used to say and do whatever he likes, basically rage against the machine in fact he wasn't just raging against the machine a little while ago, okay it was a different machine in All Elite Wrestling, but it was still raging against the machine, so I know it was in kayfabe where Punk on Monday 27/11/2023 he said he has changed, but I am not buying what he is selling.

So if Punk ever gets out of line, all the WWE has to do is pull on his lead which sounds like a perfect metaphor for somebody that has sold out which conveniently leads me back into this promo and what he referenced at the end of it; where he  said I'm back, I am not here to make friends, I am here to make money [full disclosure; I watched the highlighted version and the full segment but I fast-forwarded the full segment to get this excerpt right,] I mean if you have been following me long enough, you should know by now I have as much time for Punk as I have for Scott Summers/Cyclops -X-Men reference.

I mean for me; Punk is another Jeff Hardy but completely different obviously, they could have been on their generations version of Mount Rushmore, but in one way or another they have never even learnt to play the game as in some cases you don't have to like the person you are working with or for, it is all about how you manage yourself either how you put that across to other people or having addiction issues and somehow always getting chance after chance to prove yourself again.

I mean I have to be somewhat professional here and regardless if I don't like Punk he is a needle pusher/draw and he has the right to finish off his career whenever that may be, but having said this I am somewhat curious/interested to see what this behaviour clause is in black and white and what it details and all of that; that is if it ever comes to light or/and used in any fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment