Tuesday 28 November 2023

Wasted: The Miz vs. the WWE Intercontinental Champion Imperium's Walter; Singles Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship at WWE Survivor Series: WarGames 2023 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Wasted: The Miz vs. the WWE Intercontinental Champion Imperium's Walter; Singles Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship at WWE Survivor Series: WarGames 2023 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Related content: Recommendation of: WWE Survivor Series: WarGames 2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/11/recommendation-of-wwe-survivor-series.html

What the hell was this garbage?: Yes full disclosure I gave this match/match slot 5/10. But because I have been around wrestling long time, as experienced fans would understand and people within the business as well. I have a massive problem with this match/match slot and yes it may just be based on speculation/opinion at this point, but if it goes down the way, I think which in this case I really hope I am wrong. They are potentially building up The Miz as the guy that could dethrone Walter and I am like Oh Hell No! [Hold my cup of tea, this garbage isn't going down like that.] No seriously when this momentous occasion happens they could swiftly and incredibly easily make a star overnight, I mean now Walter has the record as being the longest WWE Intercontinental Champion, I am more open to the idea of someone like Chad Gable, I mean I wasn't against the idea but I just wanted to see Walter break the record as he has brought the WWE Intercontinental Championship back to life and gave it; it's prestige back you know it deserves to be up and around the main event pictures that kind of staters and I am not a gatekeeper here, but there is one thing I want this championship to be again and that was an indication of a future main event champion.

But I know this wrestling promotion too well and regardless if Mr. McMahon is there are not, I know how petty they can be, so before the end of The Miz's career he will win this championship twice again before it is all said and done, so he will become the recordholder of times held this championship with 10, so they take it away from AEW's Chris Jericho with him holding the record with 9 as a sign of revenge for going to their competition, but here was me thinking I thought the WWE didn't see AEW as competition? Yes before I receive comments I know on one hand they have made this reference and on the other I know this see everyone as competition. But all I ask is not now, really does not now whilst Walter is the champion, as I have already referenced it really needs to go to someone fresh and new or at minimum much younger than The Miz when this content was created he is at the young [sarcasm] age of 43 years old.

So what do you suggest?: Well thank you for asking, I mean if we had to put the championship on Miz eventually and before I begin I don't care about the brand split garbage; I would Miz have a business deal for Karrion Kross [38 years old when this content was first created;] where Miz becomes his new manager/tag team partner if necessary; Scarlett foresees a turbulent time ahead, but after about a month of  Kross winning obviously with Miz assistants somehow; we have Kross beat Walter at WWE WrestleMania 40/2022 to become the new WWE Intercontinental Champion and then between then and SummerSlam 2024 we have the classic yet reliable breakdown of this relationship; leading to Kross losing the championship to Miz due to a returning Maryse at SummerSlam 2024 getting involved to set up a husband-and-wife feud of Kross & Scarlett vs Miz & Maryse.

Briefly; even though I don't want SmackDown yes I believe it is about time we/they could do something big with Kross and Scarlett; because the little I have seen when he was down on NXT he/they were built as a tremendous double act and it just hasn't happened on either run on the main roster so far. I mean if you have no idea what I am making reference to go and look at Kross and Scarlett on NXT even though I haven't watched it myself I know they were being treated as this big deal/the next big thing and that I have already alluded to it just hasn't happened yet.

But I digress; they could have Walter and Kross wanting to get their hands on Miz I mean for a Premium Live Event such as Crown Jewel 2024; these two giants tag up mean they not exactly like, but respect one another as they tag up to take on Miz and two other partners of his choosing; [Authors of Pain: Akam & Rezar; if you didn't know yes they are back with the WWE and have been for some time, they are just waiting creative to give them something to do.] Yes it is a three-on-two situation, where the winner/winners either don't have to face these two again for this championship as long as he is champion on this run or the winners get a triple threat opportunity for this championship at the next Premium Live Event at the apt name of Survivor Series or Survivor Series: WarGames 2024 and just to finish off this situation; around three quarters stage I would have Akam & Rezar walkout on Miz; not as cowards, but just because at this point this tag team have got fed up of taking orders from him and his wife, by indicating to their opponents if you want him you can have him, we are fed up of taking his garbage that kind of indication.

On a slightly connecting subject; it shouldn't be that difficult to creatively give Authors of Pain: Akam & Rezar something to do; I mean just off the top of my head, you could have them appear in all in black and face covering to terrorise the authority figures of any show; they only want one thing, it isn't money or a championship opportunity, they want a free availability contract which states they can go anywhere at any time. Yes even though I have dictated this; I am aware it is cheesy and essentially I have chosen the free agents option, but firstly it is something for them to do and secondly because of the sizes of these two individuals for a little while why couldn't they be given a free license to do and to bring chaos wherever they wanted, I mean they could even eventually answer to a higher power in the form of Joe Gacy and debut him and them unmasking. I don't mean this to be arrogant, but that took me about 10 minutes or less to give them something to do and the eventually debut someone new on the main roster, my point being is quite clearly this; if you are going to bring back this massive tag team for a second run on the main roster; let's use them and let's see what they can actually do with something long-term without the fear of budget cuts or/and any other reasons like injuries or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment