Saturday 18 November 2023

Wasted: Luchasaurus First-ever Singles Championship; TNT Championship Run in AEW 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Wasted: Luchasaurus First-ever Singles Championship; TNT Championship Run in AEW 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: on one hand I get what they went with here as it relates to the feud and storyline, but on the other hand they blew it and if you have been following me long enough you know how I get about first time ever things.

The reason why this content has been created: I am getting fed up of seeing Luchasaurus as muscle and nothing else, I thought when he broke away from Jungle Boy Jack Perry; he was going to be this unstoppable monster with Christian Cage just about keeping him under control; but not this servant type of character, where essentially he has taken a step backwards from being in a tag team of 50-50 to something much less and not only that regardless if I understand it or not they screwed up his first-ever championship run, I was hoping that Luchasaurus had stood up for himself over this championship run that; didn't turn out to be the case.

I would have given Luchasaurus his own stable/faction: by the name of "The Wild Animals." Yes absolutely for those that are old enough I got the idea/concept from "The Dungeon of Doom" Founder/Wise man: Jake "The Snake" Roberts  Leader: Luchasaurus, Tag Team Partners Tag/Trios: "The Murder Hawk Monster" Lance Archer [he can be controlled by the promise of chaos and gold,] Scorpio Sky, Taya Valkyrie and Abadon Living Dead Girl [that can speak to dead animals for spiritual advice, seeing into the future and can perform a spiritual ritual release somebody's spiritual animal/repackage a wrestling over a month period so we can do vignettes; eventually I would like to bring in someone like The Wild Boar [yes from NX T UK or for legal reasons; we could just call him War Pig.] I mean if The Bunny was still with AEW she, The Butcher, The Blade, Rush [animal related] "The Native Beast" Nyla Rose and would be eventually worthy candidates as well depending on longevity of this stable/faction.

But back into reality; this is just my opinion/speculation; if at some point in the near future if Luchasaurus wanted to leave AEW after working his latest contract at that point. I don't want to see him go, but honestly I couldn't blame him if at minimum he was considering his options in the future/present at that point. Because we have never really seen what he is capable of and his true potential on his own, I mean everyone knows he can wrestle. But as I have been indicating I think we are well overdue seen him as either a singles competitor on his own or a high-ranking faction/stable member or I would even take him; taking two young talents and making him the experienced wrestler/leader and put him with a young and hungry tag team; tell them to go and show what they have to offer and if we get a bit lucky we have accidentally stumbled on to a hot trio that works. So I will finish it on this; sooner or later hopefully before it is too late we will see Luchasaurus be so much more than what he has been, because I will be extremely annoyed if I have to come back and make reference to this content or/and link it in to basically say look I saw this eventuality potentially coming sometime ago.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment