Saturday 29 October 2022

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 1,] Episode 13: Checkmate by AverageMansReviews

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 1,] Episode 13: Checkmate by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing/colourful/other effects/breaking/bodily functions

The NightMare's Checkmate [with Sunshine] vs. The Muscle League's Kid Muscle [with Meat:] Storyline, Character [Character developments,] Comedy and Art; well in a nutshell/paraphrasing Checkmate lays down the challenge to Kid Muscle and whilst he looking for a reason to do this; we have  "Doc" Nakan giving us the background Chess and consequently some of Checkmate's abilities with Nakan highlighting played by people with big brains and often the most smartest person wins, will he says this and then goes and loses to his commentary partner Mac Metaphor and goes on to talk about I am going to say the highest value pieces [but then again it chess player would say all the pieces have value; I thought I would throw that in before running the risk of getting some backlash.] The art throughout this section [I know the entire episode but work with me here] is as always very easy to settle down with, clean and tidy and highly imaginative and creative.

This episode receives: 9/10, this episode is excellent; as I can't remember and no I'm not going to look into it, but if my memory is correct this battle goes on for some time, so this is just the beginning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment