Thursday 1 September 2022

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWE/ECW One Night Stand 12/06/2005 Match 1 Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWE/ECW One Night Stand 12/06/2005 Match 1 Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Chosen by: Me; I chose this pay-per-view just based on freshening things up as I haven't done an ECW [Extreme Championship Wrestling] pay-per-view yet, I also haven't done anything north of the 2000's for awhile and I know this is meant to be just an ECW pay-per-view but I have gone with WWE/ECW, because it is under their umbrella and everything else that comes with that and I have no doubt at some point either now or in the future someone will complain that I didn't make reference to this or make it known or something other.

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects.

Match/Stipulation: The Impact Players' Lance Storm [with "The Incomparable" Dawn Marie] vs. "Lionheart" Chris Jericho: Singles Match

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 8/10

Match Storyline: 8/10

Crowd Participation: 10/10

On Commentary: Mick Foley & Joey Styles 8/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 8/10

Recommend Watch: 8/10

Match Total: 50/60 - this match is excellent

Comments: as the attributes would suggest this is/was an excellent match to kick-off this pay-per-view, if you want to know any more please head over to the Spoiler Alarm Version.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment