Saturday 27 August 2022

Seraphim Falls 2006 by AverageMansReviews

Seraphim Falls 2006 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time

Warning: there is stabbing/shooting/cutting/burning/disembowelment/animal cruelty/medical

Look we have Tumbleweeds a rolling on by: because of this very unpleasant and life-changing turn of events, Colonel Morsman Carver/ Morsman Carver [Liam Neeson] seeking revenge with his hired bounty hunters against Captain Gideon [Pierce Brosnan.] The pacing of this 115 minutes film only one gear to it which is slowly moving, I mean I asked the person I watched this film with after some time; where roughly said I don't think this film is going to get any quicker and this individual said no.

Art; the landscapes are the out and out something positive I can talk about they are pleasantly good. The action sequences are chasing [tracking] shooting, throwing knives and other things of this nature.

The character developments and the performances are in mostly both counts safe and reliable versions of what they are meant to be, minus the only one character/performer that stood out for me is/was Madame Louise [Anjelica Huston;] she has a very, very limited role, but she injects enthusiasm and puts in an excellent performance.

This film receives: 2/10, this film is poor; as I have already pointed out it does have some positives to it but as the person I watched this film with said afterwards said basically "This film was a waste of time." Which I agree with,I mean don’t get me wrong if there are any fans out this trio of performers I have mentioned in this review out there in Internet land, you can always check this film out but I really wouldn’t expect too much, yet somehow this film title has some awards accredited to its name. 1 Winner World Stunt Awards 2008; Taurus Award; Best Speciality Stunt Mark Vanselow Craig Hosking Performer was in rapids to 160' waterfall. He was attached by a cable to helicopter flying backwards above. When he dropped over falls, cable was tripped by the pilot, releasing performer to free fall down waterfall with completely slack cable into mist before being stopped by bungee. No CGI or green screen was used. 1 Nominee Gotham Independent Film Award; Breakthrough Director David Von Ancken; so what do I know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment