Saturday 2 July 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Money in the Bank 2022 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE  Money in the Bank 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Bobby Lashley vs. Champ Theory; Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship: my pick is Theory. Just based on hierarchy politics, meaning Theory is Mr McMahon's project so of course he is going over here.

The Street Profits [Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford] vs. Champs The Usos [Jey & Jimmy Uso;] Tag Team Match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships: my pick is The Usos [Jey & Jimmy Uso.] I know this tag team has been going through a sticky patch of form in one way or another. But they may be going with the narrative of yes they may have sticky form now and again, but when the champs are down they pull it out of the bag.

Natalya vs. Champ Ronda Rousey; Singles Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: my pick is Ronda Rousey. The only reason that this match should be on this card is because they are either going to do a slow heel turn for Shayna Baszler where something goes wrong consequently Rousey retains and do this slow build-up to Baszler stabbing Natalya in the back or just get it done here. Yes I have seen the video package between Rousey and Baszler; where Baszler in a nutshell said she couldn't get involved, but having said that I did find it interesting that she made reference to money, I know she was possibly making reference to Natalya being her Tag Team partner and all of that [which I will discuss that momentarily,] but I have taken it the other way of potentially foreshadowing Rousey is based on a financial aspect a much better option for Baszler.

Now let's talk about the elephant in the room, as things currently stand I don't see the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships ever coming back. I knew they advertised this tournament to crown new champions sometime ago. But as I have heard off a reliable source on YouTube, they currently have no plans for these Championships. So I am now thinking and yes this is speculation mixed in with the opinion that they may just quietly take these Championships out of circulation. Because let's be honest Mr McMahon doesn't like it any more and as far as I'm concerned which I have never been quiet about The Woman's Revolution within the WWE has for at least I am going to be generous and say 85% of it was a publicity stunt. If or when at this current time Mr McMahon is exiled from the WWE permanently for let's put this politely this ongoing cover-up over bits coming to the surface. Then I could see hopefully these Championships coming back, but your guess is as good as mine when or if this may ever happen. You have a much better percentage of AEW having their version of these Championships in their wrestling promotion way, way, way, way before you ever see these Championships again within the WWE.

Lacey Evans vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Asuka vs. Shotzi vs. Becky Lynch; Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a Women's Championship Match Contract: my pick is Raquel González. Yes I know very little to nothing about her, but as any long-term wrestling viewer of this wrestling promotion should know by now; Mr McMahon likes big muscular men so my theory is as González is apparently 6 foot tall she is going to be victorious here and for an extra prediction she will at some point hand it in on Bianca Belair to pick up the WWE Raw Women's Championship. I know this promotion doesn't like doing long-term booking or even medium-range booking, but because I know this company fairly well they would preferably liked probably keep González and Rousey separate [I know this version of the brand-split is pretty much done,] but this seems like a match that they would want to keep a hold of for a big pay-per-view in 2023, like a collision course for WrestleMania 39.

Carmella vs. Champ Bianca Belair; Singles Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: my pick is Bianca Belair. I know Carmella is a replacement for Rhea Ripley being injured. But man can we have Piper Niven instead [yes just to keep you up-to-date I don't like the name she has been given on the main roster, so much so I refuse to say it; yes if you have been following me long enough you would know I had exactly the same problem with Chad Gable and much more recently and whilst I'm on the subject Walter's name change as well.] You know do a role reversal give Carmella back the WWE 24/7 Championship and put Piper Niven [with Nikki A.S.H.] and on a quick side note these two Scottish women better being a championship match when WWE Clash at the Castle 2022 rolls round and that does go for any other wrestler connected to this side of the world all at minimum being on the card. I know I have discussed the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships already, but I am going to contradict myself here with a second option; if they are in circulation by then or they could re-launch these Championships hereto crown new champions, give them to these two Scottish women in a match on this card and let’s see if they can some credibility into these Championships. But as it relates to this match on this card what they might do to make it feel like this match/match slot field important is to have an angle after it.

Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus vs. Omos vs. Sami Zayn vs. Riddle vs. Madcap Moss: my pick is Drew McIntyre. I can even tell you when as I have just made reference to it WWE Clash at the Castle 2022. But I am hoping they don't go with the babyface routine of handing it in to book of the match for this pay-per-view, I hope whatever the main event is he hands it in after this match to have a greater percentage of winning the unified main brand championship on Welsh soil, come on WWE give us that like you did with The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith [for a different championship roughly 30 years ago at WWF/WWE SummerSlam 1992 at the old Wembley Stadium.] That way hopefully and I do stress hopefully we won't be stuck in this part-timers nightmare for too much longer Brock Lesnar [once again I know this position was going to be Randy Orton's but he is long-term injured like we will see him in 2023] vs. the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman] for this championship/championships in a Last Man Standing Match. Please God please WWE get the hint in this stipulation please make this LAST time we ever see this match up I mean I haven't seen any of them or I don't think they have just to cover my back. But even when they were fresh I wasn't interested in them so what you think I am going to be like when they are so old that they are practically sand in the wind I just have no interest in this and this is meant to be one of your big pay-per-views of the year and this is the best you could come up with even with short notice kind of, you can't even be bothered to attempt to build a new star even if it is just to get beaten by Reigns but at least this new star would have been given consequently a rub by him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment