Saturday 4 June 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Hell In A Cell 2022 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Hell In A Cell 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Ezekiel vs. Kevin Owens; Singles Match: my pick is Kevin Owens. Am I the only one that still sees Kevin Owens as a main event guy? I have just remembered it oh would help the situation if they had their main event Champion on this card, oh silly me I keep forgetting things, I have just remembered the WWE have put themselves in a similar situation when Brock Lesnar was the main event Champion [the WWE or the Universal it doesn't matter] time after time. I am not angry with Roman Reigns, he contributed as a full-time wrestler yes I am aware he is still only 37 [when this was first dictated,] I am not saying the is done as a full-time wrestler, but if he wants to go and do other things such as Hollywood, he is within his rights to do that, but the WWE hierarchy should know better based on as I have just highlighted we have been here before with Brock Lesnar so unless they have learned something which I doubt it like have Reigns have a social media presence like sending out a tweet now and again to say something to the effect of  "I may not be there, but I am still watching." Basically do anything or something to keep him involved but at a distance, come on in this day and age there are so many mobile devices to be used. I mean if my memory is correct I have suggested using this for in a nutshell any potential or part-time wrestlers, but if this is not the case I don't know how this would be any different from any of Lesnar's reigns, I know Reigns' dates of appearances are marginally higher than what Lesnar's were. But it all comes down to how you say tomato, and you can say it anyway you want to but it is still a tomato and whilst I'm on the subject it is Monday 30/05/2022 and regardless of if things change I just want to highlight that there are no signs of either the WWE Intercontinental Champion [Ricochet] Match or the WWE United States Champion [Theory,] so obviously my question is why not? One or both of these Championships have to be on this card right? Especially when there is no main event Champion right? They could fill the massive void left behind very easily right. The reason why I am not going to change it regardless of if there are any developments that there are either a match or matches for these Championships it just shows there is no respect or long-term booking for them.

Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins; Hell In A Cell Match: my pick is Cody Rhodes. Even though I don't watch 95% of this current product, I thought this feud was done, so why are we having it again? Unless they do something really interesting like have someone new debut to almost cost Cody Rhodes the win here, to try and move on this feud a little.

Asuka vs. Becky Lynch vs. Champ Bianca Belair; Triple Threat Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: my pick is Bianca Belair. Just based on when this was being dictated she is currently standing at 58 days as champion, so it feels like a little early to change the champion here, but because of the stipulation in effect here, it could open up the argument that they will change the champion here but Asuka will take the loss to put the championship on Becky Lynch consequently protecting Bianca Belair from the loss here. But I am still comfortable with my choice here, I am just pointing out another possible scenario and this match should be main eventing this pay-per-view based on their is a championship involved, what they should have done is included the stipulation of Hell In A Cell for this match as well or if it is in this match it should be another for a closing angle, so either way they have a choice of a championship match closing this pay-per-view or a closing angle which I will point out when we get to that match.

Madcap Moss vs. Happy Corbin; No Holds Barred Match: my pick is Happy Corbin. I don't care about this match even though I watch very little of the WWE content, I know this feud has been going on and on hopefully this is the end of this feud, please ended. But this is a waste of the sport on this pay-per-view card when there is Ricochet our WWF Intercontinental Champion is nowhere to be seen on this card and just to cover my back just in case I don't know if he is injured or not. But I would prefer, greatly prefer to see him on this card doing his thing.

Bobby Lashley vs. Omos & MVP; 2-on-1 Handicap Match: my pick is Omos & MVP. The first thing I want to say is I really, really wanted to go for Bobby Lashley, but however I think that is not the story they are going with here. I have heard people I am paraphrasing/generally speaking here say that Omos is green and doesn't have wrestling experience, so keeping that in mind with my years of experience around wrestling viewing wise, this sounds like this situation where they want to make Omos look good and strong, but very much cover-up his weaknesses so this match may be managed/engineered to do precisely that and protect him.

Mustafa Ali vs. Champ Theory; Singles match for the WWE United States Championship:  my pick is Theory. Likewise I really, really, really wanted to go for Mustafa Ali. But once again likewise I don't think this is the story they are going with here, so I suspect as they heel Theory to do heel things to retain or get disqualified to keep his championship and I just can't see Mustafa Ali winning not only this championship but any championship considering he has asked for his release some time ago and has been getting punished for it ever since. I haven't seen him for a while wrestling and any of his work, but for me he is a main event guy, I mean anyone and I repeat anyone can make a positive out of RETRIBUTION deserves to be given a proper gimmick and a main event push to see what he can actually achieve with the right gimmick and the material behind him, but at least we now have a mid-card championship on pay-per-view, at least there is one thing.

Bullet Club [Finn Bálor, AJ Styles & Liv Morgan] vs. The Judgment Day [Edge, Damian Priest & Rhea Ripley;] Six-person mixed tag team match: my pick is The Judgment Day [Edge, Damian Priest & Rhea Ripley.] I have no proof of this so this is just speculation on my part and yes this would be a closing angle for the pay-per-view I see somebody joining The Judgement Day, possibly doing the whole swerve angle, you know the tried and tested look here comes somebody to help out the babyfaces, but at the last second they end up joining the heels. I just have this feeling that something like this, may have been and either way I would prefer to finish off this pay-per-view with one of the two managers I have suggested, but as Cody Rhodes is on the advertising poster it pretty much indicates they will go with this match against Rollins.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment