Saturday 7 May 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania Backlash 2022 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE WrestleMania Backlash 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Ronda Rousey vs. Champ Charlotte Flair; "I Quit" Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: my pick is Ronda Rousey. Even though I haven't been keeping up to date with this wrestling promotion, having an educated guess because of Rousey's background in UFC [Ultimate Fighting Championship] this would possibly indicate Rousey picking up this Championship and protecting Charlotte from the loss a little, by losing to Rousey in this fashion it wouldn't be a bad loss and improves she could hang with Rousey. Speculation on my part it leaves the door open for the WWE hierarchy and Charlotte if they choose to do things in this way for her to kayfabe to be written of TV for a while maybe until WWE SummerSlam 2022 to have a rematch at this pay-per-view. On one hand either outcome of this match doesn't appeal to me, but on the other hand in fairness and balance this match should be the main event for WWE WrestleMania Backlash 2022, considering as Wednesday 04/05/2022 [May Fourth Be With You; Happy Star Wars Day Everyone.]

I don't see any other Championships on the line at this pay-per-view and they are going to beat the hell out of one another anyway, so why not leave this pay-per-view on a bang.

Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins; Singles Match; my pick is Cody Rhodes. I just wanted to point out that if anyone else crosses the great divide from AEW to the WWF [which I have no doubt it will happen again and again and so on] depending who they are is depending what kind of treatment they will receive, because I have been watching or following wrestling since the 1980s, so I am very much aware of Mr McMahon just bringing in other well-known wrestlers which have made their reputation somewhere else just to bury them in his promotion. So this push for Cody is based on my opinion; based on who he is and to potentially unsettle some of the AEW roster, by thinking potentially about more money and a similar kind of push which it may or may not materialise, basically I would use this expression "I would trust in the devil that I know over one I don't. Because I can only see Cody or Walter/Gunther toppling Roman Reigns at some point in the future to become the new WWE/Universal Champion and on a quick side note I would like to quickly say I think it is really lazy creatively not to have a united name for the WWE/Universal Championship or unless by accident I have just said what they have gone with by saying the WWE/Universal Championship, because if it is man that name sucks and it should be one Championship unless they are doing it like boxing does, which you could have one boxer having many Championships with different names.

Drew McIntyre, the WWE Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro [Randy Orton & Riddle] vs. The Bloodline [the WWE/Universal Champion Roman Reigns with Paul Heyman,] the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos; Jey & Jimmy Uso;]Six-man Tag Team Match: my pick is The Bloodline [the WWE/Universal Champion Roman Reigns with Paul Heyman,] the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos; Jey & Jimmy Uso] to reinforce that this faction is unstoppable. But what I dreaming that they were going to unify both of these Tag Team Championships; what happened? It would be the best thing for them and I have been saying this for years, they just don't have enough Tag Teams on the main roster to support two divisions and their championship's and don't worry at least as it relates to Tag Team wrestling the WWE are doing the equality thing to perfection here based on I think there are two teams in the female equivalent and its division.

AJ Styles vs. Edge; Singles Match Damien Priests is banned from ringside: my pick is Edge. Whichever way anyone picks out of these two competitors, it really doesn't matter because either way they are just going with the narrative/feud of Edge's new faction by the name of Judgment Day with Damian Priest so far vs. the WWE's equivalent of The Bullet Club with AJ Styles and Finn Bálor so far and yes I see Bálor getting involved in some way or another in this match at some point. This feud could be potentially good fun, I say potentially, because the WWE screw up potentially great ideas so we can't have anything nice and I know the WWE have already tried The Bullet Club thing once already what with The Club /renamed The O.C [with the catchphrase "The Official, The Original, The Only Club That Matters"] which just ended roughly 2 years ago in its entirety with AJ Styles and The Good Brothers [Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson.]

Happy Corbin vs. Madcap Moss; Singles Match: my pick is Madcap Moss. But I hasten to add I really don't care about this match, in actual fact what the hell is this match doing on this pay-per-view card? When this was first being written/dictated there is no WWE United States Championship Match for its current holder Theory or likewise the current holder of the WWE Intercontinental Champion Ricochet. There is something wrong with this picture when this wrestling promotion has space on their pay-per-view card for one or both of their mid-card Championships to be on it; but aren't with four days to go before this event [even if they book something for this pay-per-view for evil one of these Championships, I am still going to leave this in, because it shows that once again that this wrestling promotion isn't building for the future or a hotbed of talent just behind Reigns.

Bobby Lashley vs. Omos [with MVP;] Singles Match: my pick is Bobby Lashley. I just get that feeling of 50-50 booking or they are just going to run this feud into the ground where all three characters/performers are just going to be run into the ground, I would like to state I hope I am wrong, but as I have already referenced I have heard many years of this company even though I don't watch it and keep my ears to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment