Monday 9 May 2022

Tears of the Sun 2003 by AverageMansReviews

Tears of the Sun 2003 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time

Warning: there is beheading/sexual assault/disfigurement/stabbing/shooting/cutting/child killing/mass killing/torture/strangling./warfare If you have any one serving their country in a life-threatening situation currently or unfortunately any time in the future, I would recommend you don't watch this film.

Simply put I don't want to spend too long on this review: this US Navy unit led by Lieutenant A.K. Waters [Bruce Willis] to retrieve the US nationals from this incredibly hostile situation in Nigeria, but only one of these US nationals wants to leave Dr. Lena Fiore Kendricks [Monica Bellucci,] but she will not leave without taking the refugees with her, so they take the able ones with them.

The pacing for this 121 minute film is slow and not enjoyable, based on the grounds that this film is graphic, the character developments and performances are solid versions of what they are meant to be and likewise the performances are of the same qualities. The only elements or these brief moments of peaceful scenery of all kinds; be it day or night, jungle or nature and all of that and just to quickly cover the action sequences, I would like to refer you back to the warning section of this review and that is all I will say on that.

This film receives: 2/10, this film is poor; as the person I watched this film with said “I won't be recommending this film" and I would have to agree with that. I mean the only reason I could recommend watching this film is if you are trying to watch all of Bruce Willis' film projects, if that is the case, I can completely understand that, but having said that I would recommend watching this film first just to get it out of the way with. This film has 2 Nominees to its name; Black Reel Awards; Film: Best Director Antoine Fuqua and Teen Choice Awards 2003; Teen Choice Awards 2003; Choice Movie Breakout Star - Female Monica Bellucci For The Matrix Reloaded

No comments:

Post a Comment