Friday 4 March 2022

Stealth 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Stealth 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time

Warning: there are flashing effects/colourful effects/medical/stabbing/electrocution/suicide

I don't want to spend too long on this review, because this film is garbage: so we have this US Navy pilots unit consisting of Lt. Ben Gannon, US Navy pilot [Josh Lucas,] Kara Wade, 2nd US Navy pilot [Jessica Biel] and Henry Purcell, 3rd US Navy pilot [Jamie Foxx] that all take part in this F/A-37 program. Involving EDI [Extreme Deep Invader] which is an FA-37 Talon with artificial intelligence [voiced by Wentworth Miller,] but he goes haywire.

The pacing for this 121 minutes film is okay, I don't think the pacing is the major problem here granted it is one of those that do its job without much fuss. But the storyline is generic and why send these trio of US Navy pilots off for some R&R [Relaxing and Recuperation] to Thailand when they have just got working on this program. I know there is a dialogue exchange between Lt. Ben Gannon and  Capt. George Cummings [Sam Shepard,] he is the leader and founder of the F/A-37 program and furthermore I know and acknowledge that there are positive scenery and so on here and a character development conversation between Lt. Ben Gannon and Henry Purcell as it relates to Kara Wade and there is another moment of tension between these two characters whilst we are in this country. But my point being other than the good-looking scenery and these character developments, I would have either shrunk this section of the film down or just not bothered doing and just filtered these character developments throughout the film to it to give this film a get up and go to it or at the very least make this film shorter. Don't get me wrong this scenery looks good, but this film has other scenes or sequences that could have compensated for the loss of this section; such as one example; we have Lt. Ben Gannon in his FA-37 Talon dropping a piece of his arsenal/missile into this river so the explosion creates this shower for EDI to go through and put out this highly threatening operating systems/life fire out this looks imaginative.

The performances are reliably solid; you know they aren't the worst but no Oscar winners here either.

This film receives: 1/10, this film is poor; I mean I know I have pointed out some positives but the negatives very much outweigh the positives here, I found it to be depressing as well, yet somehow this project has some nominations credited to its name; BET Awards 2006; BET Award; Best Actor Jamie Foxx For Miami Vice [I know this is to do with a different film and if you ever wondered why I do this; it is because it is under this title and I don't want someone at some point, to come back to me and say you haven't mentioned this you are misleading, so I sometimes put this in to keep the peace.] Golden Trailer Awards 2005; Golden Trailer; Summer 2005 Blockbuster, so what do I know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment