Saturday 5 March 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Revolution 2022 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Revolution 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: these matches may be in the wrong order and I am working on getting up-to-date.

Buy-In; HOOK vs. QT Marshall; Singles Match: my pick is HOOK. Marshall will put HOOK over here, HOOK shouldn't really lose until facing someone like Malakai Black; you know someone which has a combat background which with more experience HOOK could be like in the future, so it doesn't harm HOOK to lose to in the near future.

Buy-In; Kris Statlander vs. Leyla Hirsch; Singles Match: my pick is Leyla Hirsch. To further concrete her heel turn and this feud.

Buy-In; House of Black [Malakai Black, Brody King & Buddy Matthews] vs. Death Triangle [Pac & Penta Oscuro [with Alex Abrahantes] & Erick Redbeard; Six-man Tag Team Match: my pick is House of Black [Malakai Black, Brody King & Buddy Matthews.] This is a feud progression and my last thing to say here is; please Tony Kahn, sign Eric Redbeard to a AEW contract you just needs find and call AEW home.

Tay Conti vs. Champ Jade Cargill [with "Smart" Mark Sterling;] Singles Match for the AEW TBS Championship: my pick is Jade Cargill. Now this is relatively early days to say this, but it feels like they are going with the narrative of Cargill being the female version of Goldberg [ but with a more better and reliable move set so that when she gets to her 50s she can still pull off her move set unlike Goldberg.] So to somewhat speed this up when she gets to her 200th [yes I should just say this is an estimation/speculation, but it will need to be something like this] anyway defence she will lose this championship, to a debut [ she is somewhat protected from the loss here; meaning she can go with I was not ready for this opponent or something to that effect] so her record will be 199 and 1, she will lose everything including "Smart" Mark Sterling, which means she will go on a rampage saying "You think I was bad before I am just going to be worse now." Going for the AEW Women's World Championship. But between now and then she will continue building up this championship and the opponents she faces.

Keith Lee vs. Wardlow [with Shawn Spears] vs. Powerhouse Hobbs vs. the FTW Champion Ricky Starks vs. Orange Cassidy [Trent Beretta] vs. Christian Cage; Face of the Revolution Ladder Match for a future AEW TNT Championship Match: my pick is Keith Lee. I really, I really wanted to say Wardlow, because I think we are getting to the stage of his development where he is like Keith Lee in the sense of money as in you can book him and he can and will consistently perform in these big matches. But I chose Keith Lee because of what little I saw of him in the other wrestling promotion [WWE,] you can offer him big money because he is and he will make AEW [Tony Kahn] money and Lee just needs to be sling shot into a Championship programme

reDRagon [Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly with Brandon Cutler] vs. The Young Bucks [Matt & Nick Jackson] vs. Camps Jurassic Express [Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus with Christian Cage;] Three-way Tag Team Match for the AEW World Tag Team Championship: my pick is Jurassic Express [Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus with Christian Cage.] Simply put it just feels too soon to have a change of champion's here and furthermore The Young Bucks [Matt & Nick Jackson] are here to take the pin-fall to preserve the other two tag teams and their match for these Championships down the line which at that point we will have new AEW World Tag Team Champions [I will discuss this more later on.]

A.H.F.O. [Andrade El Idolo with José the Assistant, Matt Hardy & Isiah Kassidy with Marq Quen] vs. The AEW TNT Champion Sammy Guevara, Sting & Darby Allin; Six-man Tornado Tag Team Match: my pick is the AEW TNT Champion Sammy Guevara, Sting & Darby Allin. But let's be honest the heels here could do with picking up the W. just based on every time I see them they lose, unless they are going with the narrative which this is just based on speculation that Matt Hardy gets kicked out of A.H.F.O. Because of this and to save him from getting a pounding from his ex-faction/stable here comes a debut at this pay-per-view Jeff Hardy his brother.

Chris Jericho vs. Eddie Kingston Singles Match: my pick is Eddie Kingston. I have a feeling that this is a match design or it will be a match design put over Kingston with the assistance from with Pride & Powerful [Santana & Ortiz,] but Jack Hager will come down to chase off this trio, I'm not saying this trio will turn heel, but there is nothing wrong with giving Kingston in little assistance when the referee isn't looking so it may come off as a little trip or something.

Bryan Danielson vs. Jon Moxley; Singles Match: my pick is Bryan Danielson likewise again because I haven't watched the more recent up-to-date content here, with this result if it goes this way they can go with the narrative of "I beat you Moxley, because you were not focused, I can focus you, if you were to team up with me." So Moxley can be somewhat protected by this loss here and they can move on with this narrative.

Thunder Rosa [with Mercedes Martinez] vs. Champ Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D [Rebel & Jamie Hayter;] Singles Match for the AEW Women's Championship: my pick is Thunder Rosa. But however I don't expect the AEW Women's Championship to go anywhere, I expect things to go wrong between the Heels where they either get caught doing heel tactics or things between Hayter and Mercedes Martinez boil over either way Rosa picks up the W. But Baker is still Champ.

CM Punk vs. MJF; Dog Collar Match: my pick is MJF. Due to Wardlow interference, then after this match on AEW programming Punk brings up many valid points when talking to Wardlow, in short you don't need MJF you are your own demolishing enterprise, then at some point down the line we get Punk vs. MJF for the third time, with probably the added stipulation of if CM Punk loses he must leave AEW, but when or if this match takes place, here comes Wardlow down to the ring, stops stands and watches and then turned around and walks up the ramp [something to that effect] where Punk picks up the W. And taking two minutes to think about it the perfect place would be at the next AEW pay-per-view, pay-per-view; AEW Double or Nothing 2022 [Sunday 29/05/2022] because it is a gambling theme pay-per-view.

Adam Cole vs. Champ "Hangman" Adam Page; Singles Match for the AEW World Championship: my pick is "Hangman" Adam Page. My spider sense is tingling here. Now to somewhat speed this up I expect again that everyone connected to Cole minus Baker is going to come down to the ring to ensure he is the new Champ. But the lights go out we hear this ominous creepy intro music the lights come up, in the confusion Paige quickly pins Cole [so he is somewhat protected by the loss] Paige quickly gets out of there. But even before anyone gives chase the lights go out again, we hear this creepy intro music and the lights go on and this individual is standing behind Cole, it is either going to be the character formerly known as Bray Wyatt or Killer Kross, I would prefer Bray Wyatt, now we have Redbeard at this event, it would be roof raising to have his other brother in arms make his AEW debut here as well in formerly known as Bray Wyatt or them together would be the loudest pop of the night, but either Kross or Wyatt would be worthy of this style of debut [I should very quickly point out this is speculation on my part,] but I continue Cole turns around and quickly runs for cover with his associates.

On AEW programming I suspect that they will go with The Elite having internal issues, I know they were having issues anyway as it relates to Adam Cole and him being basically in the middle of things, but because of Sunday 06/03/2022 going so badly for them, this may force things to resurface or bring things to a head. I mean having taken two seconds to think about this I can see Cole interfering in this Tag Team Championships Match and because of his indecisiveness of which team is he going to help and potentially give these Championships to, because if he helps one obviously he will hinder the other, so because he takes too long one of the Champions come in the back door and roll up one of the Jackson brothers.

Including the buy-in this pay-per-view is stacked from top to bottom of must-see matches, as things are either progressed or the landscape changes a bit as it opens the door for progressive or new TV programming content, maybe the WWE can look at this and learn something. Because as things stand WrestleMania 38/2022 isn't looking that great or even consistently good at this point.I mean after This year's WrestleMania we will either have Roman reigns or Brock Lesnar unifying both the WWE Championship and the WWE Universal Championship and either outcome does not, no really, really well and truly doesn't appeal to me whatsoever, because this is a AEW predictions I will leave it there as it relates to the WWE, but I have made my point nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment