Saturday 29 January 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Royal Rumble 2022 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Royal Rumble 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: I really haven't been keeping up with this company, I know little bits and pieces and these matches may be in the wrong order. Additional; this was originally dictated on Monday 23 and it is now Friday 28/01/2022 so I am now very much aware that Ronda Rousey is and this is speculation on my part, but more than likely going to be our new WWE Raw Woman's Champion again Great! [I say that with lots and lots of sarcasm] and it looks like we won't be getting my idea for the Men's Main Brand Championships.

I have just kept things as they are in this predictions just based on you can see my original ideas and if Mr McMahon changes his mind at any point between now and the biggest stage of all in professional wrestling WrestleMania; yes after WrestleMania it should be the point where this company do a hard reset.

Men's Royal Rumble Match; 30-Man Royal Rumble Match for WWE or Universal Championship Match at WrestleMania 38/2022: my pick is Seth Rollins. Now obviously this does depend on the order of these matches on this card, I originally went for Roman Reigns to win here, but because of the global pandemic and the change of plans at WWE Day 1, a logical outcome would be Rollins based on if I was booking WrestleMania I still want him in the mix and give him a good reason to be in the storyline based on fact and yes this would mean he would be on double duty for this pay-per-view at WWE Royal Rumble 2022 [I have just thought of something, but I will discuss later.]

Women's Royal Rumble Match; 30-Woman Royal Rumble Match for a Woman's Raw or SmackDown Championship Match at WrestleMania 38/2022: my pick is Ronda Rousey. As I said here WWE Day 1 2022 Links https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2022/01/in-depth-predictionsother-elements-for.html even though I have picked her and yes this is just heavily speculation, but there is always the possibility of a surprise entrant, I would greatly prefer Sasha Banks to win here and to topple Lynch at WrestleMania 2022/38, because as I have also said in the same link I don't see Lynch being champion after this year's WrestleMania, I know I have said this already but please not Rousey, put it on Alexa Bliss or Lita, I don't mind just not Rousey.

Bobby Lashley [with MVP] vs. Champ Brock Lesnar [with Paul Heyman;] Singles Match for the WWE Championship: my pick is Brock Lesnar. [Likewise I will discuss this more later on.]

Piper Niven vs. Champ Becky Lynch; Singles Match for the Raw Women's Championship: my pick is Becky Lynch. I have only two things to say here; 1. Just to remind everyone; I refuse to use the challenger's main roster character name based on the grounds it is stupid and garbage. 2. Speculation again Lynch's match for her championship will more than likely if I had my way headline Night 1 of WrestleMania this year which is Saturday 02/04/2022 to Sunday 03/04/2022.

Edge & Beth Phoenix vs. The Miz & Maryse; Mixed Tag Team: my pick is Edge & Beth Phoenix. Yes I am happy with my pick, which my many years of experience with the company I smell the odour of 50-50 booking here, so don't be too surprised if The Miz & Maryse pick up the W. here.

Seth Rollins vs. Champ Roman Reigns; Singles Match for the Universal Championship; with the rest of The Bloodline;The Usos [Jey & Jimmy Uso] are banned from ringside: my pick is qualification, like I have been making reference to in this predictions I would discussing later so here we are. I am no doubt The Usos will try to get involved first, which is indicated by them being banned from ringside, it tells you something is going to go down. But this is not where I expect the disqualification to come from I expect the disqualification to come from Lesnar [with Heyman] to come down and destroy everyone.

I am very much aware that this wrestling promotion doesn't do long-term booking, but however they need a massive match for this year's WrestleMania so here it is why not do a WrestleMania 35/2019 [Becky Lynch vs. the SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair vs. the Raw Woman's Champion Ronda Rousey
Winner Takes All Match.] But just the male version involving Rollins vs. Champ Lesnar [with Heyman] vs. Champ Reigns. I mean whatever the outcome would be everyone is to a certain level protected here [they can always say I didn't get a one-on-one match] and just in case you are wondering I would put the Championships on Rollins, yes if this does happen you can take this as my prediction. Because by the process of elimination meaning Reigns could probably do with some time off and to give his character a break and hell no am I paying Lesnar's contract any more than what I would have to so Rollins is my man to do this hard reset with, but then again if something like this does happen I can see Mr McMahon just deliberately infuriating the WWE Universe/fan base by going for Lesnar just to satisfy the audience of one him self and as a joke which also would amuse him greatly [one very final thing; just to cover my back I don't care about the brand split; it is a joke, they will enforce it or forget about it, if or when it suits them to do either.]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment