Sunday 1 August 2021

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WCW Bash at the Beach 16/07/1995 Match 1/Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WCW Bash at the Beach 16/07/1995 Match 1/Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Chosen by: Me; basically after watching my previous pay-per-view of Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWE WrestleMania Backlash 16/05/2021 and it being in short hard work to watch and it really took my interest and became more and more like a chore [I will go back to the modern era of wrestling at some point but just for now I will give it a rest,] so I went looking for something which looked like fun and as we are in the summer I eventually settled on this pay-per-view here.

Match/Stipulations: "The Mighty" Meng [with Colonel Robert Parker] vs. the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship Sting: Singles Match for the WCW United States Heavyweight Championship

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 7/10

Match Storyline: 7/10

Crowd Participation: 7/10

On Commentary: Tony Schiavone & Bobby "The Brain" Heenan 7/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 7/10

Recommend Watch: 7/10

Match Total: 42/60 - this match is good

Comments: I don't have much to say here other than as I have already said this match is good, but if you want to know a little bit more please head over to the Spoiler Alarm Version

No comments:

Post a Comment