Thursday 17 June 2021

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWE Hell In A Cell 06/10/2019 Match 4/Part 4 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWE Hell In A Cell 06/10/2019 Match 4/Part 4 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Warning: there are some flashing/colourful effects in their entrances.

Background information: we see fallout from the kick off show between Natalya vs. "The Sassy Southern Belle" Lacy Evans and consequently the consequences before this match.

Match/Stipulations: The Kabuki Warriors [Asuka & Kairi Sane] vs. the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross: Tag Team Match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 7/10

Match Storyline: 6/10

Crowd Participation: 6/10

On Commentary: SmackDown of; Cory Graves & Michael Cole 7/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 7/10

Recommend Watch: 7/10

Match Total: 40/60 - this match is good

Comments: as I have just said this match is good, it is solid in this match slot; I now find it incredibly difficult to get invested in these Championships or the Men's equivalents on the main roster, because this company have treated these divisions as dumping grounds for talent for when they have nothing better for them to do. Unfortunately I have been proven right about the Women's Revolution just being a publicity stunt for most parts [yes we had Bianca Belair vs. the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Sasha Banks: Singles Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship main event WrestleMania 37/2021; Night 1 and other matches headline other pay-per-view or another WrestleMania 35/2019 this was just the most recent one,] but this not enough in fact be you men or are women or other everything should be progressing forward in short they should be saying " That was okay it gives us something to work on but we could do better and we will do better" and no I'm not talking about the talent here I'm talking about the people above them and the hierarchy of this company; it isn't like they don't have the talent to do this because they do, it just takes firstly vision, secondly creative plans which last more than three weeks without a contingency, so a contingency plan would be very useful and finally time.

The Kabuki Warriors [Asuka & Kairi Sane's] entrance is just a massive pile of laziness it is just a mash of their two individual entrances together, I mean at the time I heard about it from online; it's like someone had forgotten or left their homework until the last minute and just said "Oh I need to come up with something quick, Oh wait that will do, no one will know it took me about five seconds to come up with problem solved." I mean individually or together these two women are excellent at wrestling [full disclosure I have only seen little bits and pieces of Sane, but it is transparently clear she can wrestle.]

Oh I have just remembered this is the WWE so on the main rosters they don't treat the very high percentage as real deals so I get it now. Just to cover my back I am not saying racist here, this is the ethos of the main rosters and it has been this way for decades so that is why I can say this with ease, because I have decades of history on my side and obviously I don't say this with happiness either, because I don't care where the talent comes from or what gender you are; if you prove and you are good enough or bring something to the table that is all I am interested in.

I would have given The Kabuki Warriors [Asuka & Kairi Sane] everything to make them a real colossal deal to build this Tag Team Division around them so they can just build it up into something in-depth, engaging and competitive; but like  most great opportunities that the WWE has at their disposal and consequently goes to waste based on the lack of vision and creative plans. 

Basic Result: The Kabuki Warriors [Asuka & Kairi Sane] are your New WWE Women's Tag Team Championships


No comments:

Post a Comment