Saturday 19 June 2021

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Hell In A Cell 2021 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Hell In A Cell 2021 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up/Spoilers in this blog: these matches may be in the wrong order and on top of that I can quite easily like 85% see of these singles Championships not changing hands, so what I am suggesting here is I suspect that this pay-per-view is just going to be a holding pattern until the WWE Draft 2021 that is going to take place RAW Monday 30/08/2021 and Friday SmackDown 03/09/2021.

Just to add weight to my point has of Saturday 19/06/2021 and there are no signs of a Intercontinental or United States or WWE Raw or WWE SmackDown Men's [yes I don't care who has hold of them in fact now Reigns is off this pay-per-view due to retaining his Universal Championship against Ray in a Hell In A Cell Match on last night's SmackDown on this pay-per-view Rey and Dominik Mysterio are now free to defend their WWE SmackDown Men's Tag Team Championships against anybody; you know do an open challenge; I mean they are clearly going to win, but it would be the way of a little surprised and at least another reason for why people should watch this pay-per-view.

Don't worry I haven't forgotten the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships, this is speculation on my part, but they will probably be announced to be put on the kickoff show, because they need a match on there; yea the woman's revolution; I am not being disrespectful to women performers, but at least they are getting treated as the male equivalents of these Championships good to see the WWE main roster showing equality.

But I have more evidence here; Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn: Singles Match [WWE WrestleMania 37/2021: Night 2 and here,] Bayley vs. the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Bianca Belair; Singles Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship [WrestleMania Backlash 2021 and here;] Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn: Singles Match [WWE WrestleMania 37/2021: Night 2 and here] and Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins: Singles Match [WWE WrestleMania 37/2021: Night 1 and here.] I have no doubt this match is will be good, but it does add weight to this holding pattern and the final cherry on top of this cake is they are running these positive options/matches into the ground, but then again this wrestling promotion is well-known for doing this with anything positive or a positive option providing it has been given time to breathe at some point which they don't do this for like 99.9% of the time.

Alexa Bliss vs. Shayna Baszler; Singles Match: my pick is No Contest; I haven't been in the wrestling universe for some time, but Alexa Bliss I still think without a shadow of doubt they have really screwed up with individually or together "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt/Bray Wyatt and Alexa Bliss; they could have really made a year or more of content to begin with and slowly made something special and I am talking about the level of The Undertaker, yes it wouldn't have been the same which don't want it to be, but they could have carried on the mantle of darkness within the WWE Universe. But then again everyone knows that this wrestling promotion struggles to even comprehend medium-range booking, that is a foreign concept from our planet to them, so you may as well be speaking Klingon as it relates to long-term booking and real vision, so as it relates to this pay-per-view I expect Lily [Bliss' soft toy] to get involved.

Spoiler incoming in the next paragraph!

[Yes I originally went for Bliss for my pick and prediction but that was until this.] Something has just dawned on me which I am hoping I am wrong so, so wrong, I expect something supernatural/horror to happen, but what I really want to be wrong about is the result; consequently the result will be a no contest or something to this effect, because firstly it would protect everyone in this match and secondly they did this two years ago with "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs. the WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins: Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE Universal Championship [Match ended due to stoppage.] I know it isn't exactly the same situation, but I can see it coming from miles and miles away, like I have said I am hoping I am so, so wrong; but then again I know by many years of experience this is the kind of thing that would float Mr McMahon's boat, meaning we would absolutely hate this, but Mr McMahon would find it highly comical because we hated, because that is the kind of person he is and considering this entire universe meaning the entire WWE Universe minus NXT is designed for the audience of one; the one being him I wouldn't put this outcome past him in the slightest. Where is Wally? Oh apologies I was meant to say where is Bray Wyatt/"The Fiend?" I mean I know I haven't been around much lately but I do know he has been missing since losing to Randy Orton at WWE WrestleMania 37/2021; Night 2; Sunday night 11/04/2021 and that was roughly 2 months ago give or take

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn Singles Match: my pick is Sami Zayn; just based on when they previously met Owens picked up the W. so yes what I am suggesting here is 50-50 booking which this company likes to do.

Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins; Singles Match: my pick is Seth Rollins; just copy and paste most of what I said in the previous match just replace Sami Zayn with Seth Rollins

Bayley vs. the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Bianca Belair; Singles Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: my pick is Bianca Belair, Bayley is just here to take the loss, which if this is the case this will slowly but surely eat away at her credibility, but we all know this; this is not exactly breaking news; this is the biggest problem with replaying matches time after time, not only does it get stale it damages these characters/talents yes it damages the loser's quicker, but in my opinion it also damages the Champion or Champions, based on the grounds either repetitive No1 Contender or Contenders or it can be done as long as it makes sense in storyline, but even this has a limited number of uses back to back [I know 50-50 booking has been made into a filthy thing because of this company and its main roster, but this method if used properly and not lazily like most things in wrestling it has its uses you see AEW from day one have created this atmosphere of most of the time anyone can beat anyone or if they don't they look better for having this match or the Champion or Champions had to really work on retaining their Championship's here, generally speaking they don't have squash matches;] basically thriving divisions, makes thriving competition, makes thriving Champion or Champions. I think in hindsight this is why people or most people want to see a talent ex-WWE talent at AEW or between them and Impact, just so we can see what they can do in the ring with their creative choices being taken away from them, so this is nothing against Bayley or Belair; it is just when things are thriving your viewers of your product don't mind seeing occasional or consistent rematches depending on the storyline, as long as creatively/storyline they understand this No1 Contender has been in some matches or done something to get here by picking up the W's it doesn't matter how they do it depending on their character.

Charlotte Flair vs. the WWE Raw Women's Champion Rhea Ripley; Singles Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: my pick is Charlotte Flair; I absolutely hate my pick here, because I have a feeling of déjà vu here [Charlotte vs. the WWE NXT Women's Champion Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania 36/2020: Nigh 1, where Charlotte became the new  the WWE NXT Women's Champion, consequently of what I heard from online and her at the time this situation took her ages to recover from as in momentum and getting back into her groove.

I originally went for Ripley here, but I feel the force is too strong here for once again Mr McMahon not to do a "Stone Cold Steve" Austin two fingers salute to his Universe and really get his laughs in and I guarantee if this does turn out to be the case Charlotte and consequently the Raw Women's Singles Division will get more on-screen time; not to show more of what these women wrestlers can do, don't be silly that would be too progressive, it is just going to be a case of the Charlotte show again and Mr McMahon will probably see this as a rating draw for Raw which I couldn’t think of anything worse other than maybe having Hulk Hogan back on TV and not forgetting putting on those glorified house shows/pay-per-views in the Middle East.

Drew McIntyre vs. the WWE Champion Bobby Lashley [with MVP]Last Chance Hell in A Cell Match for the WWE Championship: my pick is Bobby Lashley; only this wrestling promotion can make a match seem must-see, should be good fun but also predictable consequently it completely undermines the must-see factor.

Because they have used the wording/stipulation of "Last Chance" they have telegraphed that McIntyre will be heading to SmackDown when the Draft comes round; which should be great, because since he has lost the WWE Championship, is it me or has he lost some of his mojo, what do I know I haven't been around for awhile I hasten to add this is not down to McIntyre it is because of people above him and the hierarchy, but I didn't need to know this draft move well before schedule or before this match at the very least. Now consequently because of this; I suspect a dusty finish, I mean I did beforehand anyway what with MVP being around it could be him or another person, but if it is someone from SmackDown currently that will also indicate McIntyre's potential/probable first feud on SmackDown.

 

 

 

Another Spoiler ahead!

 

 

 

 

Kickoff Match one half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Natalya Defeats Mandy Rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment