Monday 1 March 2021

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WCW SuperBrawl I 19/05/1991: Match 1/Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WCW SuperBrawl I 19/05/1991: Match 1/Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Chosen by: me; I saw this Pay-Per-View name, I have never seen it and I was thinking I would begin at the beginning.

Match/Stipulations: The Fabulous Free Birds [Michael "Purely Sexy" Hayes & Jimmy "Jam" Garvin; with Chairman of the Board of the Diamond Exchange, Diamond Dallas Page; contributing to their entrance with talking on a headset, a woman & The Fabulous Free Birds' Road Manager Big Daddy Dink] vs. The Young Pistols [Tracy Smothers & Steve Armstrong:] Tag Team for the vacant WCW United States Tag Team Championships

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 5/10

Match Storyline: 5/10

Crowd Participation: 6/10

On Commentary: "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes & Jim Ross 8/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 5/10

Recommend Watch: 5/10

Match Total: 34/60 - this match is mixed

Comments: this match is quite messy in its entirety from beginning to end with not one but two extra characters/performers either balancing up the numbers or getting involved at some points, briefly couldn't creative come up with a shorter persona name for Page, I’m just saying it is on the long side of things and we have Tony Schiavone on interviewing duty [if you want to know more please head over to the Spoiler Alarm Version.]

No comments:

Post a Comment