Wednesday 24 February 2021

Reprisal 2018 by AverageMansReviews

Reprisal 2018 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/medical component/mental health/shot in the head.

Storyline: and the pacing well all of this including the slow-motion effects and loud background music is garbage; yes in the closing section things do get better, but it still doesn't change the fact that this film is garbage. As a person that I watch this film with said "This film makes no sense." Yes this individual pointed this out; they are making reference to the fact that without giving too much away why is this all happening? We the viewers never find out or get told.

Action/Art: there are some elements where these two components go hand-in-hand; it is where the viewers from the perspective of first-person shooter. For just one example Gabriel/Schaech is on his motorbike and we momentarily see from his perspective sitting and seeing everything we would see as if we were sitting there so the handlebars and so on.

Action individually; there are weapons being used and combat

Art individually; there are these good-looking scenes with sometimes the sun or clouds in them

Character/Performances: including the on-screen chemistry these are on all three components are very dull there is absolutely no life to them whatsoever. I mean there is between Jacob/Grillo and James/Willis, but it is one of those occasions where I or anyone watching this film would say "this is as best as it is going to get."

This film receives: 1/10, this film is poor; usually I wouldn't be this direct or blunt, but the only reason I would recommend this film is if there are any Bruce Willis fans out there in Internet land, but full disclosure he isn't an ever present in this project or for some reason I lost this review or I was on a date night or someone else chose this film. But other than that I wouldn't waste my time watching this film [yes I know I have just done this, before someone points this out, but I hadn't seen this film before now.]

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment