Sunday 31 January 2021

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWF/WWE No Way Out 27/02/2000: Match 6/Part 6 by AverageMansReviews – Spoiler Alarm!

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWF/WWE No Way Out 27/02/2000: Match 6/Part 6 by AverageMansReviews – Spoiler Alarm!

Match/Stipulation: X-Pac [with Tori] vs. Kane [with Paul Bearer:] No Holds Barred Match

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 7/10

Match Storyline: 7/10

Crowd Participation: 8/10

On Commentary: Jerry “The King" Lawler & Jim Ross 5/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 7/10

Recommend Watch: 7/10

Match Total: 41/60 - this match is good

Comments: how the hell did I put up with Jerry “The King" Lawler's commentary for so many years? I mean you know that I know that he is a Heel Commentator here, so when I say this you should know what I mean; he is just giving me go away heat instead of Heel heat.

The funny thing is this Pay-Per-View comes from 2000 and the WWE in 2021 need to look at the design of this match, because instead of relying on 50-50 booking this is the kind of things they should be doing now basically being creative [when this blog was first dictated] and I know this is going to irritate some WWE fans which are not AEW fans; because AEW are well-known for doing it where regardless of the result both competitors come out looking better; X-Pac or Kane no one looks harmed by this outcome and progresses this feud, I should just say based on here and now in this Pay-Per-View [it is capitalizing on a situation, that is as much as I am going to say; yes I know this is the Spoiler Alarm Version, but I still don't like giving everything away;] so yes this is going back roughly 21 years, but it shows they can do things if they can be bothered to put effort into things.

Basic Result: X-Pac [with Tori]

No comments:

Post a Comment