Wednesday 30 December 2020

Birds of Prey [Series 1,] Episode 5: Sins of the Mother by AverageMansReviews

Birds of Prey [Series 1,] Episode 5: Sins of the Mother by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there are flash photography/flashing effects/other effects.

Storyline/Families connections: these two components go hand-in-hand; generally speaking the storyline is good; it does somewhat shove a particular family tie down our throats a little bit too much [I am not going to discuss this,] because that would be giving too much of the storyline away. But I can say this; I get why they took this approach, because it is something safe and reliable, but I still didn't like it getting shoved down our throats and it does get better when they don't shove it down our throats so much.

But if I had to choose between this approach and another character developments approach, I would have chosen the one right at the end of this episode [Hawke; Father and Detective Reese; Son,] it is something straight the point and it should guarantee your viewers should tune in next week for the next episode.

Now if it should happen you are wondering "Why I didn't speak of those character developments but I brought up the others?" In situations such as these I will often leave out one not to give too much away, but discussed the others or a small amount to put in its review in question; for substance in the review and so I can point out as it relates to this review this was a great twist.

This family member shows their ability: this family member [from the one I am not going to talk about] shows their ability once again. These two components; the action and the art go hand-in-hand as well.

This episode receives: 8/10, this episode is excellent; after everything is said and done this episode finds itself at this mark.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment