Friday 18 December 2020

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures [Season 2,] Episode 15: The Totally Gross Anatomy of a Gym Teacher by AverageMansReviews

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures [Season 2,] Episode 15: The Totally Gross Anatomy of a Gym Teacher by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there are flashing effects/other effects

They obliterate their format/Storyline: these two components go hand-in-hand as Rufus delivers a new Circuits Directory [its name is Squint;] it basically means Bill & Ted can journey into movies, CDs yes CDs and many other places; Rufus puts it over to Bill & Ted/us as if the possibilities are endless, but isn't this somewhat pointless, because Bill & Ted can just use the old Circuits Directory to go back in time to when these things are being created in the first place? I would think this would have is supremely better educational value to Squint as it has very little to no educational value whatsoever and gives Bill & Ted more opportunities to screw up history in the long run, in short Rufus could have said "Use Squint for fun and used the other for educational or problem-solving or other situations."

But with the new Circuits Directory always remember to dial 1 first before attempting time travel, because if you don't you may become history as Rufus warns Bill & Ted; so they could have kept their original format and mixed in the new component in which they could have been done separately or going hand-in-hand in a particular Episode and finally onto the storyline for this episode; it is basically a public service announcement on being healthy.

Gym Teacher Jim Nazeum: inside the character we have the action and art going hand-in-hand; there is in one way or another plenty to see and experience [I have more to say I will bring it up in the next section.]

This episode receives: 4/10, this episode is mixed; what am I meant to do with this episode? Because as I have already said it completely obliterates its format where I am not jumping to conclusions, but I think I am going to really struggle to watch the remaining episodes; this is one of those occasions where my words cannot do this episode/direction of this TV program justice, so if you want to and if you can go and watch this episode and you will understand what I'm talking about.

But now on the other hand I cannot deny that this episode has been designed to specifically focus on getting over the message of something to the effect of; if you are overweight; lose some weight, this feels like one of those occasions where I should use this old line; I can only tell you what I see, hear and experience so I cannot be held responsible for this; if this episode has been designed with this in mind, but on reflection I don't think without giving too much away having Bill & Ted come up with this quick fix idea/plan is good, because going with this curing approach, is missing out one vital point about losing weight which is self-discipline and other things which are based around losing weight, so it makes losing weight look and feel easy without effort which it isn't; but I digress mixed in with the action and art this episode gets given the mark I have already assigned to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment