Monday 23 November 2020

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WCW/NWA Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop 19/05/1990: Match 4/Part 4 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WCW/NWA Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop 19/05/1990: Match 4/Part 4 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Match/Stipulations:  "Precious" Paul Ellering vs. Theodore "Sugar Ray" R. Long: Manager vs. Manager/Hair vs. Hair Match

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 1/10

Match Storyline: 1/10

Crowd Participation: 2/10

On Commentary: Jim Ross & Bob Caudle 7/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 1/10

Recommend Watch: 1/10

Match Total: 13/60 - this match is poor; this match is what it is; if or when you come to watch this match you will understand this.

Comments: at least this match is basically like Randy Orton's last WWE Championship reign [this is for the future; when he won it at WWE Hell In A Cell Sunday 25/10/2020 just to lose it/drop it back to Drew MacIntyre on RAW on Monday 16/11/2020] it being short and pointless.

But back on to this match the audience and we the viewers don't get to see much of this haircut, using today's language this was a very much throw away match. I mean don't get me wrong I wasn't going in expecting too much from this match; you just go in with the idea of "May be it won't be that bad." Which as I have already referenced in my previous paragraph this match was short and pointless roughly around two minutes long, no really two minutes long, in transparency I knew this already just looking on the list of matches and basic information; I just do this so I don't miss a match out, because knowing me being clumsy; if I don't check I will miss a match out, but I can reassure you we will see Theodore R. Long again before this Pay-Per-View is done [but he is wearing a bandanna; I looked forward into this Pay-Per-View, just so I could say "I can reassure you we will see Theodore R. Long again before this Pay-Per-View is done."

No comments:

Post a Comment