Thursday 19 November 2020

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures [Season 1,] Episode 11: Never the Twain Shall Meet by AverageMansReviews

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures [Season 1,] Episode 11: Never the Twain Shall Meet by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there are flashing effects/other effects

Storyline/Telephone Booth tracker: the storyline is good; moving on to the Telephone Booth tracker; Dimas, California, USA, The Present to George Theatre, England - 1595 to Sacramento, California, Suttee's Mill, USA 1849 to The Mississippi River Circa, - 1862  to Dimas, California, USA, The Present

Frog race: in The Mississippi River Circa - 1862; we have Bill & Ted cheating with them on a higher level of this Mississippi River Steamboat running along tempting this frog with a fly on the end of this basic fishing rod; this is good action and good comedy going hand-in-hand here.

This episode receives: 5/10, this episode is mixed; this episode annoyed me so much because when Bill & Ted goes through The Circuits of History and land in a different place and time period, someone has gone back to using the idea of using text and numbers which is synonymous with that time in history [as I have already referenced I know they used it in  Episode 9: This Babe Ruth 'Babe' Is a Dude, Dude [just to cover my back I can't remember other episodes changing the text,] which I could read and when it is appropriate I have never hidden the fact I am dyslexic, but as it relates to this current episode it was one step too far, which this is just speculation but I think someone must understood this; whilst developing this episode. Just because when you get to The Mississippi River Circa, - 1862 the text goes back to normal, so apologies if I have gotten any location wrong here, hopefully they stop changing the text and just have it normally in white black outline, basically don't fix something which is clearly not broken in the first place, I hope they don’t do it again; because it really sucks the fun out of this TV program.


No comments:

Post a Comment