Saturday 17 October 2020

Average Extra of: My Reaction To MrGirl: The Monster Inside *INTERVIEW* by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra of: My Reaction To MrGirl: The Monster Inside *INTERVIEW* by AverageMansReviews

Real Talking Time:

Warning/Disclaimer: I will be discussing mature things and I am not a psychologist everything I say here is based on experience and things I have picked up.

So I watched this interview yesterday and as I thought MrGirl is a highly intelligent and intellectual person, but his life experiences have molded him into a person with an odd thinking process and outlook. I want to make this crystal clear I don't condone a large amount of his comments in his Cuties 2020 review and comments in this interview.

I have seen from the comments generally speaking they are negative, I am not defending this individual but I have been around long enough to have this educated guess and guarantee if he was from a different spectrum of our society he would be receiving more than an element of support. But because he is a man is not afford that treatment. I mean the interviewer/channel owner Mellypea roughly did say don't be negative towards him and unfortunately no one paid attention to her [I will be discussing this again later on in this controversial question.]

Look I am not a psychologist as I have already made reference to; but he is clearly suffering from learned behaviour, from a very young age which means it is in his fundamental core personality everything will be influenced on that and on top of that if he is exposed to a lot of negativity or hard going or inappropriate situations as a child or teenager heading into adulthood it will drastically change the person from whom they could have been to who they are, you see through these three stages of life we develop a filter, child has no filter so everything will harm them, teenager has developments of a filter and then generally speaking an adult has a filter, but if you expose a child to negativity or hard going or inappropriate situations which they are not designed to cope with and not forgetting the more they are exposed to some level of negativity on any level as an adult the harder the the filter and person becomes consequently this will affect every element of their life.

So on one hand they will learn a coping strategy of many little details which may come out in many different forms, but on the other hand if they meet the right person for them and if that right person understands that this person is broken and see these they are willing to open up to the idea of being themselves [who they could be and not as they are] an element of the fundamental core will always be inside them, but for this broken individual to experience something that they haven't experienced before may get them to spend more and more time as who they could be and not who they were would be a rewarding experience for both participants in this relationship.

This brings me on to my next point; sadly because we are now living in a superficial society, the whole scenario I have just discussed in the previous paragraph has a very low percentage of happening because it is much easier to be negative, hostile and throw someone away and find someone else which is not broken and not forgetting no one wants to work on a relationship these days so anything hard they would just find someone else. Yes I am fully aware that there are some people out there that you cannot help and don't want your help, but I am talking about those people that knows they want to experience different things in life, but hasn't been shown or has forgotten how to express these things.

In this interview you will see MrGirl aggressive or difficult depending on your perspective [basically shutting down and putting up a shield in the interview] or then again sometimes civil and communicative; I did find it interesting that he did get stuck on are you okay? On how to interpret it; that was a clear indication of what he has learned in his life, he was searching for more subtext in how to take it, but the interviewer [Mellypea] was just simply and genuinely asking are you okay? [There was no alternative motive here.]

MrGirl; he is aware that in short is content can be interpreted in different ways and in the film review of Cuties 2020 he was joking in some places, I come from a country [the United Kingdom] we are educated from my generation and before on sarcasm and dark humour, but even for me and I am very, very open-minded let's just say may be not the best subject and timing to use this level of incredibly dark comedy.

I have this controversial question [the only reason it is controversial is because I know by me asking it/talking about it I will be signing my death warrant and pretty much guaranteeing some form of negative comeback.]

So how come it is okay for women and other people to carry their life experiences with them but not men? Meaning it is more than okay for a woman to paint me with the same brush as her previous experiences, but when the shoe is on the other foot I am not allowed to do it to them, I mean in essence what I am saying is they want me to take responsibility for my gender, but when I say something to the effect of "Your species has trained me to be like this; so if you have any problems with the way I am talking to you take it up with them. I should just point out two things I have never claimed to be the most innocent of individuals and I only come out with lines like this; when provoked.

I just find it incredibly rich, when I see comments under this video which are unpleasant and for those people that say "I have had this kind of experience or experiences but I don't let them affect me." Can I just point out one little technical logic hole in that theory; you say that and you may believe that but subconsciously it has affected you, I can say this because the only way it wouldn't have affected you is if you didn't experience these things in the first place and using cold sentences like this is just a throwaway line and as I have already referenced in this blog it is much easier to be hostile and not forgetting potentially hypocritical as well based on the grounds for those people that use sentences such as the one I have just used then to use a sentence or something to this effect "We all handle things differently" by definition these two sentences are contradictory and yes I do try my best not to fall into this trap myself, but depending on the situation it is possibly called for.

But the problem is until we all realized that people are individuals and not basically politics ticking or social grouping we are all going to continue drifting further and further apart as a society with groups online or in the real-world getting the slightest bit offended about the most smallest detail and the younger generations of our society and the future feeling it is okay to express their opinion as if it is the only one that matters and other things.

So in closing; this was an eye-opening experience and I would recommend for everyone to go and see it [I would have liked to put the link down below, but I am not sure where I stand on this so I have just put the name of the contents in my title of this blog] I hasten to add if you are going to take a massive dump on it just for the sake of it then don't bother watching it obviously after watching it if you still feel the same way fair enough, but try not to be extremely hostile, because it isn't needed; I am saying the same as Mellypea here, okay he may be extremely intelligent and intellectually intelligent and putting this in a nice way odd, but when he is himself he does come over as deep, very deep down  is a broken but okay person, I will put a link to my previous blog about this individual down below as well [Average Extra of: MrGirl Cuties: An Uncomfortably Honest Review] and finally great work from  Mellypea and well done to MrGirl for putting himself in the hot seat.

Average Extra of: MrGirl Cuties: An Uncomfortably Honest Review Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2020/09/average-extra-of-mrgirl-cuties.html

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment