Monday 7 September 2020

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 2,] Episode 97: Forever Friends by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 2,] Episode 97: Forever Friends by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there are flashing/colourful/other effects

Moral message: in this episode it talks about divorce in this dialogue exchange between Kimberly and Shawna

Shawna is not a happy bunny: I do understand these character developments and consequently the friction, so all I can say here is; they serve their purpose.

Tommy/The White Power Ranger with Saba vs. Goldar: as always this is a good action sequence.

Gymnastics floor routines: these are good sequences of art.

This episode receives: 6/10, this episode is good; I know I haven't said too much about this episode, but this episode gave me enough to shake things up a little bit in these reviews, but what I can tell you is after everything is said and done this episode finds itself at this mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment