Thursday 24 September 2020

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 2,] Episode 111: Wild West Rangers: Part II by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 2,] Episode 111: Wild West Rangers: Part II by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there are flashing/colourful/other effects

One-Eyed Bulk & Doc Skullovitch's narrative; Who is The Pink Stranger?: One-Eyed Bulk comes up with the idea of using a divining rod based on the idea that in his words "People are 90% w-w-water." as this divining rod takes him to the nearest water supply, which would be this water trough for horses to drink from; this storyline element and sketch comedy is good, but it has to be said I prefer the jail escape sketch [I have already discussed one comedy sketch so I can't discuss another, it just feels like I would be giving too much away; I can point it out fair enough if I want to, but I can't discuss it.]

What a defence: we have this monster projecting these pin balls at the Mega Tigerzord and this large red beam comes out of the mouth of the White Tigerzord to create this square shield to reflect these projectiles back to once they came; this is excellent action and art going hand-in-hand here.

This episode receives: 6/10, this episode is good; it is a good conclusion to this two-parter storyline


No comments:

Post a Comment