Sunday 6 September 2020

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 2,] Episode 77: White Light: Part I by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 2,] Episode 77: White Light: Part I by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there are flashing/colourful/other effects in this episode.

Storyline: it has lots to offer in one way or another; the pacing is a bit slow to begin with but does get better and better the more you watch of this episode.

Z-Putty missed kicks: a Z-Putty goes to kick Kimberly; she moves out of the way and so this Z-Putty kicks another Z-Putty right on its Z button [self-destruct button,] this is a good action element.

Five becomes six once more: I can't say too much about this at this moment in time, but there is a sixth Power Ranger being created by Zordon and Alpha 5, but I am sure everything will be alwhite in the end, this is excellent character developments [yes I say excellent under the thinking process I haven't seen this before, but I have in reality] and this Hidden Chamber is great art [we can only see it from Billy's/The Blue Power Ranger's perspective through this ventilation grate

This episode receives: 8/10, this episode is excellent; yes at the beginning of this episode as I have made reference to in this review already, it is a bit slow at the beginning but after everything is said and done it finds itself at this mark.




No comments:

Post a Comment