Wednesday 31 July 2019

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 24: The Spit Flower by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 24: The Spit Flower by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this is another good episode

5 things about this episode

Recycle elements/Back story: there is recycle elements in this episode and there is a back story to this monster used in this episode as well.

Voice-over: now there are some characters/performers that are being performed by one performer, but their voice is done by another performer, I should have pointed this out sooner, but better late than never.

Character developments: there is good chemistry between The Power Rangers in their civilian attire as they try to console Kimberly [that is as much as I can say without giving too much away.]

Comedy level: briefly at first the comedy level is good in this episode, but here are two rough examples for you to look out for; Tommy and Alpha 5 and then we have Bulk & Skull [involving Zack and some flowers in another scene.]

This episode receives: 7/10, as I have already said this episode is good, it consistently has things to work with, including things I haven't said in this blog, because I said when I first began dealing with this TV program I would only give you 3 to 5 things per episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment