Saturday 22 June 2019

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Stomping Grounds 2019 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Stomping Grounds 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Heavy Machinery vs. the
SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan: my pick is Daniel Bryan & Rowan, simply put at this precise moment I cannot see Daniel Bryan & Rowan losing their Championships.

Big E & Xavier Woods vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn: my pick is Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn, the only reason I could give you for this decision is because the hierarchy of this company want to keep this feud/whatever this is going for some strange reason. I don't see why they couldn't give this match some value by adding a stipulation of a No1 Contenders for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships.

Ricochet vs. the United States Champion Samoa Joe: my pick is Samoa Joe, I don't like how this match came to be, it smells of desperation so I have a feeling that the hierarchy have just booked this match to take up another spot on this card, I should just point out this is nothing against these two characters/performers, it is just I have learned how this company thinks or at least an educated guess.

Akira Tozawa vs. Drew Gulak vs. the WWE Cruiserweight Champion Tony Nese Triple Threat Match: my pick is Drew Gulak as a guess, he looks like championship material

Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre: my pick is Drew McIntyre, as I said in another blog [The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 4 which I will leave the link down the bottom,] briefly it would be 50-50 booking and I can see "The Best in the World" Shane McMahon getting involved somehow.

Alexa Bliss vs. the SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley: my pick is Alexa Bliss, basically as time goes on I just can't see Bayley winning here I expect Nikki Cross to accidentally get involved to protect her friend [I discuss this more in The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 4 as well, in fact from here on out if you want to know more about any of these upcoming matches press on the link at the bottom.]

 Lacey Evans vs. the Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch: my pick is Becky Lynch; I couldn't care less about this match.

Dolph Ziggler vs.
the WWE Champion Kofi Kingston Steel Cage Match: my pick is Kofi Kingston, in short I can't believe we are getting this match again.

Baron Corbin vs. the
Universal Champion Seth Rollins Special Guest Referee: my pick is Seth Rollins; I am just going to say it as it is why have we got this match again?! Because I think it is a stupid decision, there is nothing to gain from this decision or situation besides more overwhelming negativity which if this is what they were going for please continue, it is quite clear even before the Special Guest Referee situation was put in place, this rematch was going to be painful to watch again anyway and because you have situated it in the main event slot you are and were telling us something is going to happen, because you need that headline to finish on, but now including this stipulation you have guaranteed something is going to go down so the New Universal Champion is Brock Lesnar.

I mean if this is the case Mr. McMahon better start building that arc right now, because those oncoming seas for this company are just going to get harder, but at least they will have plenty of seats to go inside that arc just use the empty ones from this pay-per-view there are plenty to go around.

It is getting really difficult to look forward to these  pay-per-views, forget me paying for them, I am just strictly talking about looking forward to them in general, for a very brief example but a very valid one I am really, really disappointed I will be missing AEW Fyter Fest 2019 [yes I will be doing a prediction thing on that as well,] but my point here is this I should be having the same feelings for this company and no it has nothing to do with the fact that one is the new kid on the block.] It has much more to do with the fact that I feel I belong there and valued and wrestling comes first.

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 4 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-building-of-wwe-vs-all-elite.html


No comments:

Post a Comment