Monday 20 May 2019

Wasted: The Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Wasted: The Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Well that was a waste of time wasn't it, originally I was furious and don't get me wrong I am still a little, but after seeing some bits on social media about this situation I took some comfort in there are some people out there that either felt the same way or just laughed about it which let's be honest this is a complete joke anyway.

But now I have said that let's be serious, I don't get how Lesnar is meant to help with the TV ratings considering for at least 90% of the time he is not contracted to show up, so in reality they are just going to crush the Universal Championship picture again for not the first time, not the second time but for a third time when he becomes the Champion again.

To be perfectly honest but trying to remain professional the WWE deserve the troubles they now face and in the future as well, because of their hierarchy short-sightedness and in this case potentially putting one of their main championships on someone with his standard contract which basically means taking this championship as a hostage again some time in the future, because there is no way with this opportunity he will be losing.

My next point [I will show you my next point] Andrade 29, Ali 33, Randy Orton 39,  Finn Bálor 37, Baron Corbin 34 [I wouldn't have been thrilled if Corbin had won it either,] Ricochet 30, Drew McIntyre 33, Braun Strowman 35 [I have to ask "What is Strowman doing back in this match? "I am not disgruntled, but from the storyline perspective it is poor] and Brock Lesnar 41, so what a great way to build on the present and future by giving this once a year opportunity to the oldest competitor and not forgetting the point which I have previously made of this character/performer having a very limited contract [and I have to ask again, "Where did he come from? I mean he wasn't scheduled to be in this match in the first place."]

I mean if you are going to give it to limited characters/performers which are of a certain age give it to somebody your fan base like to see, here are just some suggestions; Triple H 49, The Undertaker 54, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson 47, Goldberg 52, Booker T, Kurt Angle 50, 54 and Sting 60 [I mean with The Undertaker or Sting they could do one more match at WrestleMania] or something different by them picking a protégé which learns from them which at the last minute they would get given the opportunity or at the last minute they would hand it to someone that would really irritates the hierarchy of this company.

But as things stand I think for the foreseeable future the storylines are going to be insufferable to watch, I don't mean to be depressing but there was no reason or no positive reason to give Lesnar this golden opportunity, he is an established superstar and his championship reigns have been long tedious and insufferable and here is something the WWE should pay special attention to "the more I think about it, the more another Lesnar championship reign with his standard contract heavily does not appeal to me and I know now I couldn't watch another reign, so change his contract so he shows up or does something on social media to engage with your ever dwindling Universe or take this opportunity away from him somehow I don't care how you do it, just get it done."

If someone from the hierarchy just did this for a insider joke and to have a laugh and giggle, the joke will be on him when people stop watching.

I am going to finish it there because I feel really very, very sorry for the men and women that put everything on the line day in and day out and because of the Brand-Split 2019, the Wild Card Rule and now for a part timer [in fact that is an insult to a part timer character/performer,] let's be more precise he is just there for the money, but in reality because of these decisions the next generation of superstars for this company are not given the time of day, so for this company it is quite depressing at the moment and for the near future as well.

But let's finish this on a positive at least next Saturday 25 May 2019 there is a little something happening and for the life of me I cannot remember what it is, Oh yes it is AEW Double Or Nothing, don't forget to order this pay-per-view I am sure there will be surprises throughout the night, but they will be ones everyone likes.

Last updated: Tuesday 21/05/2019


No comments:

Post a Comment