Monday 22 April 2019

Average Extra of: Avengers: Endgame 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra of: Avengers: Endgame 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Background to this blog: straight from the very beginning I would like to say this; this blog even though it has this title as this film, it has nothing to do with the film itself and without saying too much I will have to wait until this film comes out on Blu-Ray or DVD. Simply because I have never hidden the fact I am in a wheelchair, but sitting in a cinema for a long certain amount of time in this case roughly 181 minutes or more, I am taking an educated guess and I am not willing to find out the hard way I will probably have physical problems [in a nutshell if there was an intermission with this project I would be there for sure and on a quick side note I am of the opinion any film over 140 minutes long should have an intermission anyway, just out of interest in fairness and balance I can at this time sit through 140 minutes, but it does take some management to put it nicely.] For those people that have been following me long enough yes I did sit through Blade Runner 2049 2017 at the cinema which was roughly 163 minutes long and once again to put it politely of what I can remember I did struggle physically.

What we are here to discuss: now before I get criticized or unpleasant feedback I want to make this crystal clear; in a previous blog entitled Average Extra of: Captain Marvel 2019 [somewhere in there you will find I was trying to be balanced] and as it relates to this blog to cover my back I'm just being factual mixed in with my own opinions, so in a nutshell based on what I've seen online [yes I have done a little bit of research looking at different people’s opinions and what happened in these situations,] but my point here is this; if this individual had a leg to stand on I would be pointing it out at some point and it should go without saying but I am going to say anyway, I have been doing this kind of thing long enough to make up my own opinions, material and once I have an opinion it is very difficult for people to change my mind, so yes I may have done a little bit of research here and there but this is all me.

Real Talking Time: right now I have gotten all the necessaries out of the way with, I think it is now time for Larson to be removed from the MCU, her professionalism or to be much more precise her unprofessionalism has to be bought into question, because of what I have seen and felt and so on and so forth as it relates to these interviews with her and the other performers of this title.

I mean if you haven't seen any of them, I would suggest you go and look at anyone's video, because regardless of anything you watch you will see and experience, the uncomfortable nature of these situations. Yes I have to be honest I did laugh amongst other things whilst watching these videos, because it's like you cannot quite believe on what you're seeing and hearing and on top of that you are thinking they can't get any worse, but they do the more you watch the worse it gets.

I'm going to probably get heavily criticized for this; because I am a "White Dude" [Larson's words not mine,] but if or when I have children, to be a little bit more specific a daughter I am going to do everything in my power to make sure she has a good understanding of what a good female role model is, let's keep this in the realm of comic books and this is just a small selection and in no particular order; Jessica Jones, Diana Prince [a.k.a. Wonder Woman,] Agent Peggy Carter, Tank Girl and there are others.

But my point here is this; I am going to show to my daughter when she's old enough, that you can or could turn out like these characters with strong personalities, brains and individualism such as dress sense, all you have to do is find the strength within you and don't listen to or read anything, about someone pushing their beliefs onto you or preaching to you and whatever you do don't read or look at anybody shaming magazines.

Now for those people that think in this example I am pushing my beliefs and so on onto my potential future daughter, this is not the case, I just want her to be safe, happy and herself, but as it relates to this blog I also would like her to be able to comfortably and easily handle these uncomfortable situations in these interviews much, much, much, much, much, much better than Larson does, with hopefully my daughter being relaxed and warm natured for people around her, with many other personality traits.

I mean if it should happen that I am coming over in this blog really harshly, it is because this would be the second time I have spoken about this performer in this manner and she doesn't seem to be getting better at dealing with these situations in fact she is getting quickly much, much worse and the more she is like this; the more she is going to be a detriment to the MCU, but not only that her own career as well and she is only just in her 30's [as of this blog,] so eventually people's patience in the hierarchy of any company will run out or they just won't take the risk with her and her outbursts or her credibility will eventually just run out, if she doesn't calm down or stop her antics now.

I would like to take a couple of seconds just to say to any other performer that happens to be in these interviews that I am speaking of; well done and I mean this genuinely well done for trying to remain professional under these most difficult of situations and we know as viewers of this franchise there is chemistry on and off screen between these performers of a warm and fun nature, minus one.

There is only one way I can finish this blog and it is by saying this; but what do I know I am just a "White Dude."




No comments:

Post a Comment