Thursday 28 March 2019

Warcraft: The Beginning 2016 [alternative name Warcraft] by AverageMansReviews

Warcraft: The Beginning 2016 [alternative name Warcraft] by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is mixed

Fundamental elements: there are voice-over elements, background music, words on screen, cultural elements, quick moving effects, yes and no to subtitles being used, interpreter elements, time jumps and place jumps.

Right if I say this once here I will try not to say it again, mostly everything [like 90% of this title is mixed in one way or another, it is somewhat difficult to explain because things change so quickly like that was poor or slightly higher or mixed or higher to you can see these moments of potential

Action sequences/Artistic visions: in a nutshell without giving too much away when the good wizard turns and shows off his powers/abilities/skills against these two main characters, these three characters/performances make this action sequence stand out above the rest. This is the only time that this title got my attention as it relates to the action sequences, for the rest of them what can I say; they do their job.

The same can be said for the artistic visions; I mean these flying creatures [with their flying scene or sequence,] they captured my attention or these big creatures that these invading creatures can ride [here is a rough description something like giant wolves] or when this main character goes to see these characters which he is not welcome here and the scenes after this [including meeting this individual,] these elements, scenes or sequences, really to show what this title is capable of if it puts its mind to it.

Comedy level/Character developments/Performances: the comedy moments there are better moments than others but it assists with the character developments and generally speaking the character developments and the performances are something safe and reliable, so there is value in these three elements.

Storyline: the storyline has been left with a big question-mark at the end, yes usually I would be angry by this; but in this case I am not too fussed, even though this title is going to get given something higher than a poor mark, I don't think I could watch it again and this was my second time [so I could do this review,] unless my date wanted to see it, but a sequel I am not interested in [don't get me wrong I would probably see it at some point,] but then again if they were going to green light another project I think they would preferably like something a little bit more positive than I am not interested, to back their money on.

This film receives: 4/10, I think after everything is said and done this mark seems reasonable.



No comments:

Post a Comment