Friday 8 March 2019

Tower Block 2012 by AverageMansReviews

Tower Block 2012 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is poor.

Fundamental elements: there is a word or words on screen, background music, voice-over, time jumps and place jumps.

Storyline: I can't say too much here, but I will be positive first; this storyline is a good idea, but moving on everything to do with the ending just irritates me, how can I put this; when you find out providing you watch this project it is disappointing and the more you think about it, the more it will disappoint you slowly at first but it will disappoint you nonetheless

Action sequences/Comedy level: there are chasing elements, weapons being used and combat elements. The drinking sequence I'm pretty sure involving five characters in one way or another this sequence is comical.

Character developments/Performances: generally speaking these are mixed, I mean the character developments are what they are and the performers mirror those character developments.

This film receives: 3/10, I was going to give this title a different mark, but because of what I have said in the storyline paragraph I went for this mark instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment