Monday 18 March 2019

Memento 2000/2001 by AverageMansReviews

Memento 2000/2001 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is good.

Fundamental elements:  there are voice-over elements, background music, mental imagery, time jumps and place jumps.

The fundamental elements and the all round movement and everything else is something I can understand why they went this way [I'm not being lazy here, but I can't tell you too much about this because it has so much to do with the storyline,] but I think I am going to say I am mixed about them anyway.

Action sequences/Comedy Level: generally speaking these action sequences range from weapons being used, combat elements and chasing sequences, moving on to the comedy level, I should point out that this title is not a comedy, it is mature, well placed and well-timed

Character developments/Performances: now for the character developments [because they are tied into the storyline in one way or another I can't really say too much.] But I can say they are good and well managed, the performances are also good as well.

This film receives: 7/10, it has to be said I'm a little stuck here because as I have already said I get or understand why as it relates to the fundamental elements, the movement and any other elements, but on the other hand in cases such as this I will just go with the mark I went with straight after watching the project in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment