Thursday 14 February 2019

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 by AverageMansReviews

Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin
No Disqualification Match: because I have no idea what is happening with the Kickoff Show when I began dictating this; this was the first match based on my research: my pick is Baron Corbin, I had to completely erase most of this paragraph and the subject contents; simply because when I first dictated it, this stipulation wasn't in place and consequently I changed my mind based on the new information given. I am going to just say it as it is; what a complete waste of time this match is, because I can see what is coming from miles and miles away, Drew McIntyre will get involved at some point so I am going to ask this rhetorical question? Does anyone else remember the time when Strowman and McIntyre were individually heading for the main event of Raw? Baron Corbin deserves to be somewhere around the Intercontinental Championship picture; as far as I can tell what the WWE have done here is successfully cooled down any forward momentum individually of Stroman and McIntyre with Corbin having very little momentum to begin with anyway, so in essence they are going to be stuck in this feud until WrestleMania 35 or the Shake-Up meanwhile as I have already said individually these performers/characters are either becoming stale or going backwards in their character developments [case and point I am beginning to see Corbin and McIntyre on the same level as it relates to their characters,] which wasn't the case a little while ago. But then again the WWE only have themselves to blame without having a Universal Champion around consistently to fill that massive gap which comes with your top brand Championship

Ruby Riott vs.
the Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey: my pick is Ronda Rousey, because everyone knows they wouldn't take the championship off Ronda Rousey at this point before WrestleMania 35. I am just hoping they have scripted the match so that Ruby Riott has the opportunity to put in a good showing [you know the kind of thing I'm talking about; looking good in defeat before [outside interference and yes this is just a guess, but I see it going this way.]

On a relating subject; I am furious with how they have dealt with Becky Lynch and I stress this is based on storyline, so in a nutshell I did expect something like this storyline, but this was the worst possible option they could have taken because if we go back just a couple of months ago we had this family unit in the middle of the ring basically saying something to the effect of "We have failed you and we will do better from now on." Now moving into more recent times we have not one authority figure, not two but three authority figures in this situation. I can understand one, I can make a good case for two but three is just overkill. I mean, what drove me crazy was the dialogue from the third authority figure in this segment, from this perspective talk about trying to bring down one of your hottest performers in recent history; it is a very, very good thing that this performer is strong enough to bounce back from this. I mean if you're going to have three authority figures, it makes the reason why they removed Paige from her position to look really pointless. [I am a logical person, so it would seem logical to remove her so she can go and promote her film,] but in storyline it still comes across as pointless, useless and a waste of time and I am not looking forward to seeing how Lynch gets back into the main event of WrestleMania 35, it is going to be something tedious and boring to watch, but if it has to be done here or back then in my next paragraph this is something they should have done instead.

What I would have done is something like this; for next week's Monday Night Raw Stephanie McMahon vs. Becky Lynch with one tiny stipulation if Stephanie McMahon wins she gets to pick someone else to replace Becky Lynch at WrestleMania 35 [Charlotte Flair] and if Becky wins she gets no more hassle from Stephanie or  Triple H until after Wrestlemania 35. The night of the match Stephanie has Triple H in her corner and before the bell sounds, Bálor's music hits, he heads down to ringside and he is in Becky's corner. Now heading towards the ending of this match the referee gets knocked out and Becky goes in for the pin, Triple H signals for another referee [trying to be professional,] suddenly Lashley comes out and down to the ring with Rush, they take out Bálor meanwhile Lynch stands up to go and find out what is happening, meanwhile what she doesn't see is Triple H  putting on the referee's shirt [or tries to] on top of that behind Lynch, Stephanie quickly rolls her up; Triple H gets into the ring and does a quick count and your winner is; Stephanie McMahon [when I say next week I mean this last week.]

At least using my rough idea; it has quite a lot of positives if you were to think about it. Because it builds up Stephanie as a decent wrestler which gets the W. over one of your biggest female wrestling stars/performers which could add more to the potential feud sometime down the line including the potential Lynch and Bálor vs. Stephanie and Triple H in a tag team match plus for here and now it puts Charlotte where you want her, it doesn't really hurt Lynch and it avoids the elements of the segment which infuriated me in the first place.

Finn Bálor vs. Lio Rush and the Intercontinental Champion
Bobby Lashley Handicap Match: my pick is Lio Rush and Bobby Lashley, in a nutshell it feels like they are still rebuilding Lashley in this character role, so it wouldn't make much sense for them to take the Intercontinental Championship off him at this time.

Akira Tozawa vs.
the Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy: my pick is Buddy Murphy, I have never hidden the fact I don't watch 205 Live [I don't have the network,] but I still feel that Buddy Murphy will win or retain this championship until WrestleMania 35 and then they will change the champion at this event.

The Usos vs.
the SmackDown Tag Team Champions
The Miz & Shane McMahon: my pick unfortunately is The Miz & Shane McMahon, if we were talking about tag team wrestling we would be discussing new champions, but I don't think that is the story they are going to tell here. Yes absolutely The Miz can wrestle with the best of them, but for The Miz & Shane McMahon to be taken seriously as Champions one team will have to take the defeat so basically there we go.

Nia Jax & Tamina vs. The Riott Squad vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville vs. The IIconics vs. Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Naomi & Carmella to crown the first-ever WWE Women's Tag Team Champions in the Elimination Chamber: I will pick two teams one from each brand, from RAW The Riott Squad and from SmackDown Live The IIconics. I have chosen these two teams simply based on I think these two teams could do with a push or as it relates to The IIconics they haven't been given much of anything to do, so as they are heels to begin with [so are The Riott Squad,] but The IIconics they could build a reputation that they will do anything to keep hold of these Championships, such as for one example hitting themselves with these titles and as they fall down, they throw the championship into their opponents hands so it makes them look as if they have just been hit with them consequently retaining their Championships by disqualification.

Now I am going to say some controversial things here and this will not be the only time I will say something controversial in this blog; I will have a massive problem with the WWE if they choose one team and give them the honour and privilege of the first reign and [I am aware there were previous Women's Tag Team Championships before this version of them.] But my opinions are a mixture of fact and opinion based; Nia Jax & Tamina one has a history of injuring people and the other has very little character as it relates to her on screen character [I have a feeling that they will be the first, I don't know why I just have this feeling, possibly to irritate the WWE fan base.]

Now to continue being controversial the first thing I want to say is this; I want these championships in existence; but this is where the controversial point comes into it are they going to get the same treatment as the Raw or SmackDown versions of them? Because as far as I can tell and it has been this way for quite some time if you cannot respect two titles or Championships what are you going to do with three of them, yes The Revival have the Raw versions of them now, but this team has been so badly used, I like this team a lot they have the potential to rebuild a tag team division or completely push it onto the next level, but their talents are being wasted [this is not their fault,] but I just want them to go and flourish in a different company, yes I know this means I will not be able to see them much on TV, but it should mean they can go and be a respected and in a characters sense respected and feared for being a dominating force in the world of professional wrestling/tag team wrestling somewhere else, moving on to the SmackDown versions of them and their current storyline, I feel very little about this situation but maybe this [anyone else have a shovel for these Championships.] Because they are just getting buried as I have already said yes one member of this tag team can wrestle with the best of them, but to hold victories over The Bar [a dominating force in their own right] and possibly beating The Usos [which bring everything including the kitchen sink every time they wrestle,] this storyline is getting harder to swallow unless they are trying to set up a Triple Threat at Wrestlemania 35 or a Fatal 4-Way including The New Day at Wrestlemania 35 for these Championships [but for here and now I am guessing.]

AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton vs.
Samoa Joe vs. the WWE Champion "The New" Daniel Bryan
Elimination Chamber Match: my pick is "The New" Daniel Bryan, in short considering we are very near to WrestleMania 35 it seems unlikely they would change the Champion at this point and on top of that The New" Daniel Bryan character isn't ready to lose his Championship just yet [meaning the growth of his character has more weight behind it with this Championship; taking two minutes to think about it; it feels like they may do it at WrestleMania 35.

So just before I wrap things up; I just want to say I have been waiting a long time for the Kickoff Show updates if there is to be one and because this is based on fact I can say it; I will change this around if The Usos are pulled from this event for outside issues.

Last updated: 05/04/2019

No comments:

Post a Comment