Friday 19 October 2018

Resident Evil 2002 by AverageMansReviews

Resident Evil 2002 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is excellent.

Fundamental elements: there are words on screen, voice-over elements, mental imagery, slow-motion effects, quick moving imagery, background music which is noticeable, time jumps and place jumps.

Action sequences/Artistic visions: there are plenty of weapons being used, trap elements such as this sequence I will call the human cheese grater, basically and before I continue I am trying not to be too graphic on both of these counts; here so if I am being very vague here I am doing it nicely on purpose, we have these characters that are trapped in this location and it doesn't matter what these characters do, this laser or lasers or something like this; will eventually catch them in one way or another and moving on to the artistic visions, now taking two minutes to think about it, the dogs look really good.

Performances: the performances range from somewhere around mixed to somewhere around good, I think I can get away with saying this; in some cases it is difficult to say just based on the facts of limited appearances of some of these characters in this project.

This film receives: 8/10, I think this mark is just about right anything less or more is too little or too much, I mean of what I can remember about the videogame version of this title which to be honest we are talking about many upon many moons ago watching other people playing it so there is a possibility I could be wrong, but let's be positive and say that this title is a solid interpretation of this videogame.


No comments:

Post a Comment