Friday 7 September 2018

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 1, Volume 2] Episode 9: Fire on the Mountain by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 1, Volume 2] Episode 9: Fire on the Mountain by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is excellent.

Storyline: now I should just say something without hopefully giving too much away, in the episode The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 1, Volume 1] Episode 7: Fire in the Sky, where I said something to the effect of a character dies, based on  then and there, it seemed like he had died which I stand by what I said about giving you a heads up if you had younger members of your family watching this episode, but this character is back in this episode.

Action sequences/Artistic visions: I will be discussing these two elements at the same time, the viewers see Megatron and Soundwave teaming up [Megatron in his transformed mode of Walther P38 gun] and I have to say these two legendary characters individually or together are an excellent fit for one another on so many levels but in the sequences they just gel, [yes they do gel as characters anyway] and I do like it when Megatron is in his transformed state and a team up with another character takes place, but even as Megatron is in his transformed  mode you can see these two characters are once again an excellent fit for one another as Megatron looks really at home in Soundwave's hand and Soundwave looks really comfortable and at ease and not forgetting these two characters teaming up looks really ominous as well.

Character developments: now all I am going to say is this; there seems to be some friction between some members of the Decepticons and they don't hide it.

This episode receives: 8/10, this episode has much to offer its viewers in one way or another; my final point is this though; there is one very cheesy element it is where [Bumblebee is in his transformed mode of Volkswagen Beetle] and he smiles, they could have done something better than this ending, the thing that saves this ending is the fact it is short, because when I first dictated this paragraph I did say something to the effect of I didn't like it but then in the same paragraph I continued by saying something to the effect of maybe I was being harsh or I just don't know or it is cheesy, but I decided to go back to the drawing board and say on a positive note kind of it is at least short.

No comments:

Post a Comment