Saturday 14 July 2018

Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light 1987 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 2: The Dark Hand of Treachery by AverageMansReviews

Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light 1987 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 2: The Dark Hand of Treachery by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is excellent.

Basic background information: Merklynn, this character is key to this TV series, because he invites these Knights from across Prysmos to go on this quest or race or something like that [I should make this crystal clear when I look on different websites for any of my reviews I do not take any of their material, without sounding too big headed I can make my own material, there are only three reasons I go searching for things; one is sometimes research and two it is mostly the spelling or anything like that and finally it is to make sure I have gotten everything in the right order or at the very least it makes sense in its review.] But I digress for the people that complete this journey wonderful magic is given to them, with a small technicality if these characters want their magic recharged or maybe any assistance they will have to go on quests 
or anything like this for him and he calls these characters Visionaries.

Action sequences: now once again these elements offer so much, they have a very good variety in them, but I do feel in this episode, they are possibly showing too much too early as it relates to their newly found magic and so on and so forth, I would hypothetically regardless of how many episodes or seasons [in this case 1 season or depending on your wording series,] I had to work with I would deliberately holdback on showing heavy amounts of what you're project has to offer or try not to show too much in one go, so in a nutshell what I am trying to say is space out your main event material [I have used this terminology simply because when these newly found magical elements are used, they feel like a main event or at least a small pocket of main event status material is being used here and now or it should at least feel that way or another way of looking at things is this; I have no way of proving this but it comes from a logical mind set nonetheless so it could be wrong, but maybe using a heavy amount of their main event material early and possibly repeatedly [I say this because I haven't seen the next episodes yet,] but my point is this; by showing a heavy amount of its main event material, it could have something to do with merchandise sales or something from this neck of the woods, but in the interest of fairness and balance the action sequences of what I can remember range from good to anywhere higher in this TV series.

This episode receives: 8/10, as I have already said this episode is excellent, on a side note I do like the little sequence where a cat is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment