Sunday 1 July 2018

The Benefactor 2015/2016 by AverageMansReviews

The Benefactor 2015/2016 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is poor.

Fundamental elements: there is words on screen, background music [which is noticeable,] mental imagery flashback thing and time jumps and place jumps.

Performances/Dialogue exchanges: now I am not too sure what I'm going to say here, because in a nutshell these performances are poor to mixed, but there are some occasions where the performances are either mixed to just before good or good, I am not backtracking on anything I have said in this review, it is just this title is based on performances, dialogue exchanges and anything connected to these two elements.

This film receives: 3/10, now if the truth was known I was going to give this title is different mark, but on reflection after talking to someone who watched the film with me and taking into consideration there are mixed to just before good or good moments or scenes or sequences, so in my opinion this mark just about feels right and just for the record the person I watch this film gave this title a higher mark to me I am just saying this for balance and fairness.




No comments:

Post a Comment