Tuesday 22 May 2018

The Foreigner 2003 by AverageMansReviews

The Foreigner 2003 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: well I may as well just come out and say it, this film board me so much I was happy to take a break for any reason.

Fundamental elements: there are cultural elements without subtitles being used, a word or words on screen, time jumps and place jumps, background music which is noticeable, images [be it images, mental imagery or flashback kind of thing,] slow-motion effects and quick moving effects.

Action sequences; there are weapons being used and combat sequences and that is kind of things.

Performances: generally speaking they are poor, but there is one character/performer which make something out of what was given to him, it is where our lead character is being tortured by this man, the man giving this torture is what I am making reference to, but in fairness and balance I can't remember when this character enters this project [if I haven't made this clear already I was getting bored with this title,] but he does get taken out at some point, I am just wondering if there was more to come from this character/performer, if the script was written differently.

My next point is this; I am not sure about this but I think some kind of dubbing is used in this title, there are little pockets of it here and there as it relates to one character, but then again I am really not sure but there is enough here for me to be wrong and say this; at the same time something doesn't sound right that is all I am going to say.

This film receives: 1/10, this film was really, really hard work to watch and yes I did replay some elements of this title, but any way I look at it I still found it boring.




No comments:

Post a Comment