Thursday 31 May 2018

Larceny 2016/2017 by AverageMansReviews

Larceny 2016/2017 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is poor.

Fundamental elements: there are time jumps and place jumps, words on screen, background music, cultural elements with subtitles being used.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used and combat sequences and those kinds of things.

Performances: they are poor.

This film receives: 1/10, as you can see I don't have too much to say about this film, I mean I have made reference to this; a few times at different points in my reviews, that in a nutshell I am not a strong reader so the subtitles put me off straight away and I didn't read a very high percentage of them, but in the interest of balance they are white and they do tend to clash with things at certain points underneath them.

But I think there are some good looking scenes where this criminal is standing in almost darkness but the landscape gives some light [I should just point out these elements are small.]

No comments:

Post a Comment