Tuesday 29 May 2018

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 6: The Silver Surfer & the Coming of Galactus: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 6: The Silver Surfer & the Coming of Galactus: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this is another episode which is of the highest quality

Storyline/Character developments: this storyline has been roughly split down into different sections but they are all connected, in a nutshell at some point or points in this episode, we have a number of characters doing something whilst another number of characters are doing something else, whilst on top of that we have another number of characters doing something else roughly which gives this episode a very good balance of many good things happening in different locations, now moving on to the character developments, I don't think I know too much about these two characters that get used in this episode, the two characters that Galactus calls upon [the reason why I am maybe slightly a little bit vague on what I know about some characters generally speaking, it doesn't matter if it is a TV program or a film project, I know something’s or not or then again I may have forgotten or suddenly remember, you never know with me] and on a quick side note all of these characters bring something to the table.

Artistic visions: the artistic visions in this episode and the previous one are really eye-catching, for one example anything to do with Galactus has an excellent vision to it, be it when he is busy putting things together, now I could be wrong about this; but I liked it anyway if this was a live-action film title, I think what they have possibly done is take many shots or a good variety of shots to make this character look larger-than-life or give of the impression that he is looking down on everybody or other details like this.

This episode receives: 10/10, this episode just continues where the previous one had finished and it is lots and lots of fun. Now I feel I should make this point; I have seen these two episodes now and there is one thing that is in the back of my mind and that would be this; they really did make a mess of the film title Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer 2007, because having watched these two episodes in a nutshell this is how this film could have turned out or something like this and at least over these two episodes we get to see plenty of and experience the feel of Galactus's presence and other elements.






No comments:

Post a Comment