Saturday 26 May 2018

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 3: Now Comes the Sub-Mariner by AverageMansReviews

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 3: Now Comes the Sub-Mariner by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is top-notch entertainment.

Fundamental elements: there are voice-over elements, background music, environmental elements time jumps [I can't remember if it was a time jump or jumps I think there is a time jump or jumps] and place jumps.

Action sequences: they are lots and lots of fun for one example we the audience gets to see the Fantastic Four vs. Prince Namor [plus an underwater creature.]

Character developments: I have seen enough to suggest that some time in the future [I don't know when] but Prince Namor or The Sub-Mariner is a character that I have put on a list in the back of my mind for me to look at and review The Sub-Mariner 1966 TV show, you see he comes across in this episode in a nutshell as really interesting and his dialogue of any description are if I had to describe them briefly, you know when this character is talking, this character mixed with the Fantastic Four and other characters makes this episode easy to watch.

Artistic visions: this episode has lots to offer, it could be the underwater elements or the action sequences or any other elements, there is always something to see and to experience in this episode.

This episode receives: 10/10, now I was going to give this episode a 9 but to be fair and balanced I can't remember why this was, because there is nothing wrong with this episode and just in case there is something, maybe I was being extremely picky but as I am sitting here dictating this review, even a 9 seems harsh because the fundamental elements, well they seem to know what they are doing and this episode moves along at a good speed [there is no waste of time or a scene or sequence,] the action sequences are lots of fun, the character developments are interesting and more importantly if they can get your viewers interested in looking up another character then it is all good and the artistic visions capture your viewers attention throughout then 10/10 is the right mark for this episode.





No comments:

Post a Comment