Sunday 27 May 2018

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 4: Incursion of the Skrulls by AverageMansReviews

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 4: Incursion of the Skrulls by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is excellent.

Storyline/Character developments: the storyline is interesting and well paced throughout, now moving on to the character developments in this episode we get to hear and see someone that looks like the President of the United States of America, the Queen of England and someone else [but I will not drop this name in this review, you will have to watch this episode to find out more.]

Action sequences: they are all good, for one example the prison break elements.

This episode receives: 8/10, now I didn't want to give too much away about this episode, because I don't like giving too much away about any project, but I would feel comfortable saying there is this sequence where it does make sense, but it does get cheesy, but after trying to dictate this paragraph many times now I don't know if it is the entire sequence or it just gets more cheesy the more you watch of it [this sequence I am making reference to has this high-ranking officer using a tissue or a hanky at some point and I know he is using something because I went back and looked, but moving on after this sequence we have some more cheesiness, it is where these characters change into these animals and will remain as these animals [this will get explained in the episode.]





No comments:

Post a Comment