Wednesday 25 April 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc A, 1] Episode 8: Origin of the Mandarin by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc A, 1] Episode 8: Origin of the Mandarin by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: generally speaking this episode is excellent.

Fundamental elements: there are voice-over elements, time jumps and place jumps and there is background music as well.

Storyline/Origin storyline: this storyline for this episode is good and the origin storyline is very good and really well put together [if you are wondering what origin storyline I am talking about, just read the title of this episode again.].

Mandarin's rings: now yes I had to replay some elements of this episode again, for some different reasons but in this one example there is a sequence where the Mandarin doesn't have his rings on when he should and there is another occasion where somehow he has got his rings on over this armour, but somehow when this armour comes off his rings are still on this armour and underneath on his fingers as well.

Wanda Frank and Julia: these two characters together just irritate me, I mean individually Julia is slightly less annoying than Wanda in fact Julia is a mixed bag one moment she seems okay and the next minute she is annoying. Now when I first began reviewing this TV program of what I could remember I did think Clint Barton was going to be irritating, but on reflection he isn't as annoying as I remember, at this point I would say that Clint Barton is just being himself.

This episode receives: 8/10, this episode has been difficult to mark, because yes there are two characters that irritate me, but at the same time the storyline and the origin storyline with the action sequences and other elements are just too good for me to give this episode anything less than the mark I have given it.




No comments:

Post a Comment