Saturday 3 February 2018

Turbo 2013 by AverageMansReviews

Turbo 2013 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is mixed.

Cultural elements/Fundamental core: there are cultural elements in this title and because I usually bring this up and I do this for fairness in this review there are some words used in this project that are a different language [without subtitles.] The fundamental core is pretty much straightforward, there are some slow-motion effects and time jumps in place jumps in this title.

Artistic visions: I did enjoy the racing elements, I have seen many animated [using different artistic visions such as computer animation or anime or anything other from you know this neck of the woods,] but when I see a project or a film title that is just covering the basics I do tend to get a little bit bored, maybe bored is the wrong word, maybe let's just say paint by numbers and stay with something safe and reliable [from this perspective of something you know that uses the basic formula like this; straightforward storyline, quick and easy understandable character developments and so on and so forth]  how could I forget a low-risk project at the box office, meaning there is a good possibility as long as this film title isn't up against a bigger or a similar film title on its release then it should make some money. But here's the thing, when this film wants to try and stand out a little it doesn't do so bad [I am making reference to this sequence where it is night time and something happens to our lead role,] where these vehicles are on screen, this sequence of events looks good.

Comedy level: now it has to be said I didn't find this title that funny, the rotten tomatoes sequence where our lead role is trying to deal with this rotten tomato and this sequence of events gets replayed each time with a different outcome.

Cast: the cast carry this project and they all do their part [hence why this film is mixed,] because their dialogue exchanges to one another are interesting and strong enough to keep this film watchable and moving forward.

This film receives: 40% approval, I don't know what to say about this film really; I mean if you haven't seen it, it may be good enough for a one-time viewing, but generally speaking this film doesn't do much for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment