Thursday 1 February 2018

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 6] Episode 52: The Royal Cape Caper by AverageMansReviews

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 6] Episode 52: The Royal Cape Caper by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is good.

5 things about this episode

Information: the M.A.S.K. computer gives information, if at any stage I haven't brought up about the M.A.S.K. computer hasn't been used in some episodes to inform some M.A.S.K characters that there services are needed as the characters are already in this episode to begin with, it is because I have pointed out a lot about the M.A.S.K. computer already when it is being used in this episode or a that episode, I like variety in my reviews and I didn't want to overdo it, but on a positive note when this computer is being used these elements are consistently interesting.

Dog: there are some scenes or a small sequence where the audience gets to see a dog putting on his own caller

Scott: now speaking of variety I was thinking I would bring this back for this episode, Scott says "Dad" twice in this episode, now if you have been with me from the very beginning or somewhere near the beginning of reviewing this TV program, you would know how much this irritates me, because what is the point of wearing the mask if someone is just going to give your identity away, but in the interest of fairness the second time he says it, it is in front of other M.A.S.K. characters, [with their masks on then off] but the first time he says it there is a V.E.N.O.M. character around  and in honesty I haven't been paying attention in previous episodes for this element, that is how much this element irritates me [so it may be there in the previous  episodes or it may not be there, in fact it may be in future episodes or not but whatever the case may be I just don't like this element.]

Parachute jump: this element is little but still good.

Ending message: in a nutshell; don't put your hands in a lawnmower when it is still on, you may lose a finger



This episode receives: 68% approval, a good episode is what we have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment