Tuesday 27 February 2018

Inconceivable 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Inconceivable 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is terrible at no stage did I find it interesting or something I could easily watch in fact this project is torture.

Fundamental elements: there are time jumps including place jump or jumps I cannot remember, there are background music elements and mental imagery. I really don't know what to say about this film, it really doesn't give me too much to work with here, it is just really, really slow in everything it does from beginning to end.

Performances: they are poor.

This film receives: 1/10, I wasn't joking when I said this film doesn't give me too much to work with, don't get me wrong there are other elements I could bring up, like this film never gets out of first gear and there are some weapons being used and so on, but I don't discuss every element of every project I review so I will leave it there.


No comments:

Post a Comment